Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Team Loyalty

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Tropic_Blunder

Tropic_Blunder

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Guns: HK416
    Sig P226
    M4 RIS
OK, so here is the deal.

I'm part of an airsoft team and all the guys involved are a fantastic group of guys who's freindship extends beyond that of the game of airsoft. The problem is that in the last three months the teams "actual playing" has dropped off to all most nothing and I really miss playing the game. So much so that I'm thinking about joining another team just so I can get some game time in.

Obviously this is not gonna go down well with my current team, so my question is how would you guys deal with this problem without causing lots of damaged relationships?

Nutster

Nutster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

• Guns: Primary - ICS L119A1
    Secondary - TM P226
    - KWA G19

• Loadouts: Paraclete SOHPC/belt kit
    Crye UKSF ubacs
    Crye UKSF trousers
    Oakley boots
    Mechanix gloves

• Sites: MAW Melton Mowbray
Do you have to join another team to play? Could you not just go solo to skirmishes?

How do we get dev to appear, Rub a magic lamp ? :P

20362248004a9c0a9ee9e46.gif

https://instagram.com/hazeldine/

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
just tell em look let`s go shoot something or im gone as my finger is getting itchy!

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Hibernator

Hibernator

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

• Guns: ICS M4: CQB, CASV, Diablo, Tsunami. TM M14 DMR, P90
Why do you need to be in a team? Just turn up to a game on your own. I've been playing for years and the only time I've gone as part of a team was when our site regulars went to a national game.

I don't think anyone will mind :blink:

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
yea it`s a terrible team if you can`t go to a skirmish without one of them if that is the case your better of finding a new team.

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
Even if you played with another team for a while you could still be on theirs. But you really don't need a team to play. If they're really that bothred I'd leave anyway.
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

Klayer04

Klayer04

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

• Guns: Jg G3A3
    Cyma CM.30 Ak tac RIS
    DE M56 Tac shotgun
    Cyma Glock 18c Aep
    Jg Mp5a4
    Tm mk23 assasin
Have you told them you want to go to more skirmishes? Im sure they wont mind you going to skirmishes with another team if they dont want to go.
'Were going over, were never sober: St. Pauls College, Volleyball Team! Volleyball Team!'

M.T.A.A

M.T.A.A

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

• Guns: JG G36C

• Loadouts: British DPM
    Black South African Assault Vest
    Magnum Assault Boots
I'm agreed with everybody else here. Get out there and shoot something !

Even if it is solo... at least you're out there playing the game.

Da_sheriff

Da_sheriff

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 blowback with Umarex acog

• Loadouts: BDU/black, viper assault vest and gloves
i know what you mean, while alot of people go and play by themselfs, and just team up when their there, i like having a team which i can go to differnt sites with, and that we can practice tactics with as it does make the game more enjoyable.

Just say to them that you want to be more active, and you can either join another team all together, or split your self between the two.

personally, id just find a new team all together, but id still happily play along side my old team, even against them just for the giggles

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users