Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

trevkent

trevkent

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: classic army mp5k
    asg dan wesson
Hi
im Trev, i have a small patch of land i just target shoot on.
i am more interested in building the guns, but have little experiance, but excellent mechanical skills and equipment.
any ideas on guns that are good to upgrade or build , i woulod be grateful for any advice .
thanks for reading Trev

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
HI trev i assume you don`t have UKARA in which case you can`t build your own rifle as it`s against this annyoing thing that everyone has to follow <_< but so long as you buy a 2Tone and only change the internal`s to shoot below 365 i think it was An M4 will do you just spiffingly well

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

trevkent

trevkent

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: classic army mp5k
    asg dan wesson

HI trev i assume you don`t have UKARA in which case you can`t build your own rifle as it`s against this annyoing thing that everyone has to follow <_< but so long as you buy a 2Tone and only change the internal`s to shoot below 365 i think it was An M4 will do you just spiffingly well

thanks for that info, is there no way to get ukara without skirmishing, i really just want to collect
thanks trev

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
No, to get any form of defence you have to be a skirmisher, re-enactor, filmaker or similar with a recognised reason.

just go and skirmish 3 times a year

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Welcome to the forums :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users