Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A&K M249 para for sale or swap =D (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

bikenut1983

bikenut1983

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Guns: A&K M249 Para with retractable gun butt
hey people,
here we have for sale is my two-tone airsoft gun it is in used but good condition all works fine it can be painted back to black if your an ukara member and can be done quite easy
Make:A&K
Gun/Model: M249 Para Airsoft Support Gun With Retractable Stock
Accessories: CA M249 motor box mag, 9.4v 1100Mah battery
Condition: used some signs of wear
FPS: 310+
Price/Payment:200 paypal or cash - i'll provide my paypal details upon sale
can be picked up or post but being quite heavy it won't be that cheap around 15-20 recoreded and insured

i am open to offers and maybe even a swap so give me a shout and see

oh i forgot to say the tape across the mag is a low tech hinge as i found when i was reloading i kept dropping it. just so you don't think it's broken =D

Attached Files

charlie11

charlie11

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Guns: PDW,VSR,SYSTEMA,M4,SR25 AND GLOCK :)

• Loadouts: Multicam
Ares ppsh with 2500 drum mag and not been used much looks brand new only prob you may new a new hop rubber but other that that great gun has blowback and that can be tured of easy and put back on easy even in games you have time to do it was two tone but had it painted back over mat black that came out great buy a pro not me lol :)

bikenut1983

bikenut1983

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Ares ppsh with 2500 drum mag and not been used much looks brand new only prob you may new a new hop rubber but other that that great gun has blowback and that can be tured of easy and put back on easy even in games you have time to do it was two tone but had it painted back over mat black that came out great buy a pro not me lol :)

where can i get the hop up rubber if it does need replacing and the painting thing won't take me long to do is it a striaght swap your wanting to do?

bikenut1983

bikenut1983

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

hey people,
here we have for sale is my two-tone airsoft gun it is in used but good condition all works fine it can be painted back to black if your an ukara member and can be done quite easy
Make:A&K
Gun/Model: M249 Para Airsoft Support Gun With Retractable Stock
Accessories: CA M249 motor box mag, 9.4v 1100Mah battery
Condition: used some signs of wear
FPS: 310+
Price/Payment:200 paypal or cash - i'll provide my paypal details upon sale
can be picked up or post but being quite heavy it won't be that cheap around 15-20 recoreded and insured

i am open to offers and maybe even a swap so give me a shout and see

bump

Tank-uk

Tank-uk

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

• Guns: Fn P90, Beretta 92 FS, pump action shot gun,Dan wesson 6 & 4 inch revolver,L96 Sniper

• Loadouts: British desert, British woodland, tan contractor, black

bump

hey mate is this still for sale? is it a metal or plastic etc. if you are interested i have a brand new cybergun fn p90.new metal ris front end,new front grip,metal stubby silencer,ladder rail covers,two hi caps and custom sling and attachment.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Title suggests this has sold.

If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users