Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Airsoft sucess

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

joshcowin

joshcowin

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

• Guns: we scar h aeg

• Loadouts: fbi type load out

• Sites: Maw,gfa
Okay so youve had your fails for airsoft,whats your greatest airsoft sucess.

Mine would be at the ground zero weekender when me and another random guy cleared the fort out which consisted off about 25 bravos.in about 5 minutes.felt like a proper swat team

i like my guns how i like my women,loud
My ops are so black not even i can see them

All the guns ive owned:uhc w700,src g36c,kwa 1911a1,g&g gr-16,Tm l96 aws,g&g cm-16,ics m16a3,ics m16 ras dmr,we glock 17,we scar l cqc, Ares aw338,

sr-25,we scar h aeg

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
i ran into a door while out doing a milsim and it broke and i went through and managed to shoot three people before my head responded with a what the F was that?

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

REMSoft

REMSoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

• Guns: TM Punisher MEU, TM G3, King Arms Blaser R93, CYMA RPK

• Sites: Apocalypse airsoft Detling
    Elite Battlezone
Covering a door onto a stairwell with my P90. Switch to left hand, keep firing on the door. In the mean time, pull a grenade out of my pocket and strike (String pull type German stick grenade) and throw it into the corner by the door. I stop firing, purposefully get hit, and see 3 of the enemy team walk out of the door. I say 'You're welcome' to a guy in German WW2 gear, he looks at me puzzled, BOOM. :D
QUOTE (PeteJC21 @ Oct 29 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it come with a pair of sunglasses?

If the guy was unarmed and you ended up putting him in a blender you'll get in trouble.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users