Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DESERT EAGLE .44 MAGNUM PISTOL CYBERGUN - 10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

we sell your items

we sell your items

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I HAVE A DESERT EAGLE .44 MAGNUM PISTOL CYBERGUN BY ISRAEL MILITARY INDUSTRIES FOR SALE. ITS CAL. 6MM PLASTIC PELLET ENERGY < 0.5J

SPRING OPERATED

THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS ON THE GUN, I HAVE NO OTHER INFO ON IT SO PLEASE DON'T REMOVE MY POST AS IM JUST TRYING TO GET RID OF THESE FOR A CUSTOMER OF MINE.

I JUST WANT 10 - ANY OFFERS ARE WELCOME

THE CUSTOMER BOUGHT THEM FOR A PHOTO SHOOT WITH GIRLS AND SO THEY WERN'T USED, BUT I THINK THEY MESSED AROUND WITH THEM A LITTLE.

PLEASE CALL ME ON 07809 233331 - THANKS

Elite Doc Magoo

Elite Doc Magoo

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

• Guns: L96
Text message sent to seller about buying this and two other guns they have for sale

I HAVE A DESERT EAGLE .44 MAGNUM PISTOL CYBERGUN BY ISRAEL MILITARY INDUSTRIES FOR SALE. ITS CAL. 6MM PLASTIC PELLET ENERGY < 0.5J

SPRING OPERATED

THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS ON THE GUN, I HAVE NO OTHER INFO ON IT SO PLEASE DON'T REMOVE MY POST AS IM JUST TRYING TO GET RID OF THESE FOR A CUSTOMER OF MINE.

I JUST WANT 10 - ANY OFFERS ARE WELCOME

THE CUSTOMER BOUGHT THEM FOR A PHOTO SHOOT WITH GIRLS AND SO THEY WERN'T USED, BUT I THINK THEY MESSED AROUND WITH THEM A LITTLE.

PLEASE CALL ME ON 07809 233331 - THANKS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users