Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

UMAREX M4 NAVY COMMANDO RIS BATTERY OPERATED GUN FOR SALE - 30

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

we sell your items

we sell your items

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I HAVE A UMAREX M4 NAVY COMMANDO RIS GUN FOR SALE. ITS CAL. 6MM BB ENERGY < 0.5J

THIS IS AN ELECTRIC VERSION, THE BATTERY PACK IS BELOW THE SIGHT, IT DOESN'T COME WITH ONE SO YOU NEED TO BUY IT YOURSELF

THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS ON THE GUN, I HAVE NO OTHER INFO ON IT SO PLEASE DON'T REMOVE MY POST AS IM JUST TRYING TO GET RID OF THESE FOR A CUSTOMER OF MINE.

I JUST WANT 30 - ANY OFFERS ARE WELCOME

THE CUSTOMER BOUGHT THEM FOR A PHOTO SHOOT WITH GIRLS AND SO THEY WERN'T USED, BUT I THINK THEY MESSED AROUND WITH THEM A LITTLE.

PLEASE CALL ME (ROB) ON 07809 233331 - THANKS

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Post only if you're interested. If you'd like to advise the seller, PM them.

It is up to the seller to decide how they want to post the ad, if you don't like the item, don't like the price or the seller then it's quite simple. Don't post. Post only if you are interested.

That being said a little research and/or questions asked can greatly improve your advert and stop this kind of thing happening.

Good luck with the sale.

Thank you.

bulletben

bulletben

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: SRC M4

• Loadouts: dpm 2000
    viper assualt vest

I HAVE A UMAREX M4 NAVY COMMANDO RIS GUN FOR SALE. ITS CAL. 6MM BB ENERGY < 0.5J

THIS IS AN ELECTRIC VERSION, THE BATTERY PACK IS BELOW THE SIGHT, IT DOESN'T COME WITH ONE SO YOU NEED TO BUY IT YOURSELF

THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS ON THE GUN, I HAVE NO OTHER INFO ON IT SO PLEASE DON'T REMOVE MY POST AS IM JUST TRYING TO GET RID OF THESE FOR A CUSTOMER OF MINE.

I JUST WANT 30 - ANY OFFERS ARE WELCOME

THE CUSTOMER BOUGHT THEM FOR A PHOTO SHOOT WITH GIRLS AND SO THEY WERN'T USED, BUT I THINK THEY MESSED AROUND WITH THEM A LITTLE.

PLEASE CALL ME (ROB) ON 07809 233331 - THANKS

is it metal or plastic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users