Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What age to play in a skirmish?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

wheelyjnr

wheelyjnr

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: VFC PDW DX (RAtech battery mod)
    Tankaka M700 A.I.C.S (upgraded)
    Tokyo Marui Desert Warrio

• Loadouts: W.A.S Ricas Compact
    Magnum Spider boots
    Multicam combat trousers
    SealSkinz shooting gloves

Hey guys, new to this forum so just a few questions.

First off i'm only 14 as i really enjoy paintballing but i fancy somthing more realistic ; Airsoft. Will i be able to play in skirmishes if i use my dads guns and they are two tone?
And he has a two tone sniper and shotgun could i use them?

thanks alot.
VFC PDW - Maruzen/PDI Type96 - TM Desert Warrior

Selling tanaka M700 aics, check my threads!

* Looking for M1911/MEU gbb mags *

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Yup you can use them, or you can even rent from the site and being using an RIF. Not all sites will take younger players though, the age limit on a lot of sites is 16 due to insurance costs soaring if they allow younger players. Best to ring up and check :)

Welcome to the forums :)

wheelyjnr

wheelyjnr

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: VFC PDW DX (RAtech battery mod)
    Tankaka M700 A.I.C.S (upgraded)
    Tokyo Marui Desert Warrio

• Loadouts: W.A.S Ricas Compact
    Magnum Spider boots
    Multicam combat trousers
    SealSkinz shooting gloves

Ahh cool thanks for the help, much appreciated :) BTW ; if i used someone to buy the guns (my dad) for me would i be able to use them or would i have to say they were his?
VFC PDW - Maruzen/PDI Type96 - TM Desert Warrior

Selling tanaka M700 aics, check my threads!

* Looking for M1911/MEU gbb mags *

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
I have found that (generally) large sites or chains of sites (like F&O) seem to allow younger players. but many sites are happy to let younger players join in (you still pay, don't you? :P) and players new to the sport are great new for all of us as it shows the government that they are stupid and we WILL come out on top in th end.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

JackBhoy

JackBhoy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I have found that (generally) large sites or chains of sites (like F&O) seem to allow younger players. but many sites are happy to let younger players join in (you still pay, don't you? :P) and players new to the sport are great new for all of us as it shows the government that they are stupid and we WILL come out on top in th end.

I got a parent to buy my 2 tone airsoft. I am just about to turn 16 so the age shood be OK but i was wondering is it ok to use a gun that a parent bought if its 2 tone

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
yeah, its fine.
Sites are not there to ask how you got the weapon, whether you are allowed to use it etc. at the end of the day, theyy are there to make money, even if the guys do have a great time doing it and you all enjoy yourselves.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

JackBhoy

JackBhoy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

yeah, its fine.
Sites are not there to ask how you got the weapon, whether you are allowed to use it etc. at the end of the day, theyy are there to make money, even if the guys do have a great time doing it and you all enjoy yourselves.

Thanks alot. I was getting worried tht i had just dpent like 300 for no reason :)

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
what gun did you buy?

JackBhoy

JackBhoy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

what gun did you buy?

Cyma ak47 , glock pistol , and all the other stuff you need

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users