Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Favorite Airsoft Make?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff
So what is you favorite airsoft make?
Please include reasons and ect, Also tell me if I left out anything!

Hmm.... No Poll is showing :(
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Used to be g&p but now they've taken a big turn for the worse.
I'd have to say VFC or TM. Vfc because they aren't afraid to design and make.new products which haven't been made before and the performance will still be good.
TM because where would modern airsofting be without them? Theyre the most innovative manufacturer and most of their guns are dependable and will last forever

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
Now I know that the Vega Force Company aren't crap by Marksman's vote, because they definitely sound it with that name lol, I really REALLY hate myself for not buying that MP5 GBBR that was at the arms fair D=

From what I've used I'd say that ICS are fantastic, my site use them as hire guns, some of them must have had about a million rounds through them and they're still operating flawlessly. Sure some of the cut off switches have broken and the flash hiders are snapped off but the range and accuracy are stunning once you consider what they've been though.

I've personally owned two G&G rifles as well and I can't put a single mark against them, they really feel like they'll last forever. I'm not a fan of some of their aesthetic designs for AR platforms though...

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

joshcowin

joshcowin

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

• Guns: we scar h aeg

• Loadouts: fbi type load out

• Sites: Maw,gfa
i would say ics as i think the split gearbox design is a great idea as its easy to maintain.as marksman said tm are the frontier of airsoft they build solid reliable weapons.

i like my guns how i like my women,loud
My ops are so black not even i can see them

All the guns ive owned:uhc w700,src g36c,kwa 1911a1,g&g gr-16,Tm l96 aws,g&g cm-16,ics m16a3,ics m16 ras dmr,we glock 17,we scar l cqc, Ares aw338,

sr-25,we scar h aeg

bigshep

bigshep

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

• Guns: have: ics cxp, cyma ak tactical, 2x ak beta spetz, owned lots

• Loadouts: Ukranian TTSKO + assault vest, or OD PLCE
Real Sword, as they are the most physically accurate weapons you can buy, reliable and solid build quality.

Cyma and SRC (gen3) for raising the bar of "entry level" guns and ICS for the ease of the split gearbox design (means you can change their pants pistons over very easily!)

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
ICS split gearbox`s although i would never personally buy one
G&G i want half of the GR16 range anyway and their EBB system
TM their stock the best performer`s and they were one of the first in the game (which is by no mean`s a small feat)
JG/Cyma some of their stuff for the price`s were unbeatable but only Cyma`s seem to have survived and even then its only by doing the AEP`s

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts

Real Sword, as they are the most physically accurate weapons you can buy, reliable and solid build quality.

Cyma and SRC (gen3) for raising the bar of "entry level" guns and ICS for the ease of the split gearbox design (means you can change their pants pistons over very easily!)

Forgot about RS, they haven't made a single bad gun, very.interested in the release of their AR15's
Also I'm starting to really like ICS. Not sure why but their design is really great, parts compatibility is their downfall though.

@Ed, vfc are normally great guns, not heard anything about their MP5 though yet

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1, M16 MRF Stryker, 2 TM MEU's, G&P pulse rifle, KWA MP7, KJW X-5, Ares Tavor,

• Loadouts: DPM, assault vest, webbing. pattern 56 gear (falklands). congo mercenary.

• Sites: Cool under Fire, Apocalypse
Both Elephant FTW lol

but honestly, TM and Systema.
TM because their extremely good quality and very well made.
Systema because i have an energy CMB mechbox, and it has never failed on me, a piston has literally stripped inside it and it carried on like a trooper.

352a9bbb-46e1-428e-9bba-d051fc3d1c54_zps

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
INO-FREAKIN'-KATSU!
or Inokatsu to non-Ino owners :P

yeah, Love my AK, I'm sure I'll love my M4 when it arrives, top quality (my AK looks better than anything else out there and by a large margin - RS i'm looking at you)

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff

INO-FREAKIN'-KATSU!

yeah, Love my AK, I'm sure I'll love my M4 when it arrives, top quality (my AK looks better than anything else out there and by a large margin - RS i'm looking at you)

I want one :(

Also can anyone actually see the poll? because I cant.
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

CKinnerley

CKinnerley

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts
TM every time for me. After kicking off the entire AEG thing they're still innovating after all these years.

I pick up one of my SOCOM EBBs and a TM pistol for a game, I know I'm gonna be covered.

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
lol the first one out of 11 posts to actually answer beyond doubt what your fav is.

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

lil airsofter

lil airsofter

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

• Guns: vfc scar-l, we svd, ics akS 74U, tm five-seven, ics sig 551, and lots more

• Loadouts: multicam and plce webbing.
ics for performance, quality and reliability. my only non ics rifle broke 3 times. nuff said.
sights are there for a reason, you dont need a bigger battery, you need better eyes.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.

INO-FREAKIN'-KATSU!

Any chance of a PB trip just to have a play with it? Lol.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Aron

Aron

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

• Guns: Ares Tar 21,We M9, King Arms 24" free float sniper rifle, CYMA M14 SOCOM

• Loadouts: Multicam, 5.11 tactical VTAC vest (flat dark earth) 5.11 pouches, desert boots
G&G. Have owned in the past a G&G Gr-16 (plastic, standard version with blowback) Apart from a downgrade it lasted me around a year and still going strong as i sold it on.

I now own a G&G M4 CQB-s, threw a G&P M120 highspeed motor, madbull 6.03mm tightbore and blue bucking in it and its a ROF monster as well as really accurate and good range.

Also have the G&G M14 ebr long version. Excellent gun internally and externally, currently in the shop getting upgraded to 400fps and semi auto only. Great DMR rifle just a tad heavy! Love G&G <3

Will put up some pics of my beauties at some point.
Claw Gear Stalker Mk2 Set for sale in Tan. PM me for more details.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users