Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

m4/m15 (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

mark2191

mark2191

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

• Guns: s&w shotgun
    ics m4
    m4/m15 variant
    g36c
    ca mp5 sd3
    l85 a2 (upgraded)

• Loadouts: lots and lots (ex army)
I've got an M4 / M15 for sale. It's basically made from parts both new and secondhand, although it's running a new DBoys gearbox which has been detuned, as it was shooting 400fps plus out of the box, it is now putting out about 343fps
It has a solid stock, 3300mAh 8.4V large battery (with Deans connector) and I can add at least one 450 round hi-cap mag. As the receiver was scratched and badly painted in tan when I bought it, it's been re-sprayed black, brown & green in a very basic camo pattern on the receiver, barrel & front handguards. The stock is plain black as bought (new).
It's probably cost me about 150 in parts alone, just for the gun (excluding the battery, mags, charger), but rather than have it sitting doing nothing I'm happy to part with it. g&p standard carry handle rear sight.
Only niggling problem is the gearbox is just a fraction tight fit in the receiver (I think it was a CA one), so that the safety switch can stick on when moving the lever from safe to semi, but a pull of the mag release catch (the false one, not the real one) is enough to release it to fire. Auto works fine from semi.
As well as the new DBoys gearbox, it's got a Madbull Black Python V2 6.03 inner barrel, a G&G plastic hop unit, the rear stock is DBoys (new), no idea what the outer barrel is, or the front hand guards, price i am looking for is 120 posted, offers welcome but no silly ones please, cash or bank transfer please as pay pal have messed me about once too often. high rise mount and red dot are not included. the usual applies.
atb
mark

Attached Files

mark2191

mark2191

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

ics m4
    m4/m15 variant
    g36c
    ca mp5 sd3
    l85 a2 (upgraded)

will let it go for 90 if collected or 110 posted 24hr

mark2191

mark2191

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

ics m4
    m4/m15 variant
    g36c
    ca mp5 sd3
    l85 a2 (upgraded)

sold pending funds transfer tomorrow, will close and leave feed back once sale is completed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users