Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

L96 TB Hop Twist barrel 500mm

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
Bought this because I was desperate to have a hop twist barrel in my L85, but surprise surprise, it doesn't fit properly.

It's literally brand new, not a mark on it, it's made by Tanio Koba and it's marketed as being for the Tokyo Marui L96 AWS series, but I think it works in the regular L96 series as well.

The idea of them is that they produce a swirl of air around the BB to cushion it inside the barrel and reduce the contact it has with the barrel, every review I've read about them praises them, they extend range and reduce horizontal drift.

However, they're only intended for use in rifles of 1 joule in power or less, that's anything that fires at 328fps or lower.

If they're really as good as people make out, obviously I can't test it as I don't have an L96, but they should theoretically make a stock spring sniper have half decent range without needing to modify any of the other internals.

Looking for 60 + postage.

I'll consider swaps for a combination of small 7.2 lipo batteries and a charger - I'll need exact dimensions of these if you want to swap them.
A regular AEG tightbore of M16 length, 509 or 510mm. Let me know what bore you have, I'm not sure what to go for yet. Probably 6.03 or tighter.
Some high quality .25g ammo, at least 3000 shots.

Bear in mind I'm trying to offload this to friends, as well as other retailers, the general hop twist line seems to have been discontinued, so they're very rare. So I might declare the item unavailable to anyone on here if I manage to get rid of it anywhere else.

Thanks for sitting around to read all that, I have a habit of rambling on, as many probably already know lol.

Any questions please PM me as I hardly ever use this section of the forums.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
Can the mods close this now please? I've managed to mod my rifle to take it, so it's no longer for sale.

Cheers.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users