Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ARES UMP45

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ty90

Ty90

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• Guns: APS ASK204P Electric Blowback
    SRC M4A1
    Tokyo Marui Tactical Master
    WE Hi-Capa 5.1

• Loadouts: British DPM
    DPM Chest Rig/Desert Assault Vest
    Safariland M9 Drop Leg Holster
Been waiting for this gun to come back in stock everywhere.
Following ARES recent troubles with imports to the uk i realise i wont be getting it brand new, so looking for a decent second hand one, i.e. works well and comes with a mag or two aswell as small tamiya battery :)

obviously looking for the right price too.
let me know whats out there :D

thanks
Ty

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
You might know this already but Ares aren't a very good company, the best guns they make, in the eyes of almost everyone I've spoken to are the AW.338 gas sniper and the L85A2. I used to have the L85 and it was dire compared to guns from other companies.

If you're after a UMP then G&G make one too, search for UMG though they've not called it UMP so it'll just find you a load of UMP stocks, you might have more luck finding somewhere that sells the G&G version though and it'll probably be cheaper to boot.

Edit: Okay, just had a look around, G&G definitely not cheaper lol, is that why you're going for the Ares? The G&G is in stock almost everywhere though if you've got an extra 100?

I have two guns from G&G and they're both flawless and were right out of the box.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Ty90

Ty90

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• Guns: APS ASK204P Electric Blowback
    SRC M4A1
    Tokyo Marui Tactical Master
    WE Hi-Capa 5.1

• Loadouts: British DPM
    DPM Chest Rig/Desert Assault Vest
    Safariland M9 Drop Leg Holster
Yeah I know about them but I didn't want to spend that much if I didn't have to, I've looked at the UMG aswell, but was seeing if I could get an ares one before. Looks like it's a UMG then haha
Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users