Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SRC AK Beta Spetznaz

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ditch

Ditch

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

• Sites: F&O Midlands - Asylum/etc
I'm not currently packing the spare money to buy one at the moment, but for future reference it may be handy. I've been looking at the SRC Beta AK, just a bit worried on build quality, compatabillity, relliabillty, etc and was hoping someone could enlighten me?

http://www.wolfarmou...mp;id=GE0603TMB

I know its a two tone, don't currently have a UKRA but I am working on it for deffinate this year. (and assume I can swap out the blue parts for upgrades when I get said membership)

Also, why do airsoft guns have to be two tone, yet kids guns like these are perfectly legal, and 1:1 scale? Seems a bit contradictory to me.

http://bbguns4less.c...-red-light.html

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help out.

lemon191

lemon191

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

• Guns: CM16 GBB
    JG M733
    TM AK47
    CYMA G18c
    AA R85A1

• Loadouts: ACU/UCP
    DPM
    DDPM

• Sites: Close Action
SRC are a good make to go for as first guns, it said the stock are a rubberised type texture to it so i would guess spraying isnt an option when you have site membership but wood kits for ak type guns are pretty common.

as for the toy gun are you sure its full scale? i didnt notice anything saying it is and kids toy guns are normaly smaller in size so can be real steel colours because of that

Ditch

Ditch

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

• Sites: F&O Midlands - Asylum/etc
Thanks for the fast reply, always loved using smg's/CQB gear on games, etc so this was right up my alley untill someone produces a kriss vector. I think theres black replacements for the textureised areas, so I wouldn't attempt to paint them, but I dont actually find that blue all too offensive comapre to some two tones.

I'm sure on one of the MP5's kids guns on that site 1:1 is mentioned, or may have been another site but this was the first example that came to mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users