Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Great Guns 4 Sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

BIGJIGGY

BIGJIGGY

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

• Guns: TM M3 shorty,HFC Glock, Magpul ACR, 2x TM mp5k, Magpul tactical AK, kingarms Druganov, Systema M4
Hello

I have a few great guns 4 sale as father christmas decided to get me a systema M4 :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

All the guns i am selling come with the original boxes, i would prefer the buyer to collect and pay cash although delivery could be a possibility. Any buyer will need to supply there UKARA number as standard. I am based in St Neots in cambridgeshire and could be willing to travel half the distance if needed.

ICS CXP Concept rifle 330

first up is an ICS CXP Concept rifle. I have had this gun for 18 months and its amazing, great range and very accurate and reliable. I had a M100 spring fitted when bought so its good for 330 fps.It has an amazing ROF due to the ICS Super Torque-Up Turbo 3000 Motor. As u can see in the pics i have changed the custom slide stock to a cqb pistol back, it also comes with a battery box that also holds an ics laser which is included. It also comes with 2 hi cap mags and of course the custom slide stock and sling. I probably used this gun on only 4 occasions skirmishing as i have so many!!!! anyway heres some pics.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

JG G36K Tactical Assault rifle 270

Next up is my JG G36K rifle with attached MadBull XM203 (Long) 40mm launcher. As you will see from the pics this gun is a real head turner, It certainly scares the enemy before its even fired!! :P With its folding stock its ideal for all occasions from out in the field to CQB. With plenty of RIS rails it great for attachments and also has a cool looking silencer. It comes with 3 hi cap mags and 2 40mm grenades. i have had this gun for 12 months and only used it the once on the field i used to just take it to scare the SH** out of people lol.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

HFC Glock 17 Pistol 70

Next up is my HFC Glock 17 which is a very reliable gas blow back pistol. It comes with two mags and also a custom pistol case which also housed my m1911 which is not for sale!!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

JG M5 Navy 60

This is my JG M5 Navy. This was the first gun i ever bought, at the time it was two tone but once i got my UKARA number i sprayed it black myself, id admit its not the best spray job but you cant tell it was once two tone!! This gun is full metal and certainly kicks a punch chronoed at around 400 fps

Posted Image
Posted Image

I also have a TM Benelli M3 shorty shotgun that i would take offers on as shotguns are not really my style :D , its in great condition as hardly used and comes with a sling and i think 10 shells. Anyone that does not know these shotguns fire 3 bb's at a time from its unique 3 barrels from a 10 shot (30 bb) imitation cartridge.

Rapidzz-1911

Rapidzz-1911

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

• Guns: Cyma CM045
    JG M4
    Tercel m1911
    tokyo marui 5 seven

Hi mate, do you want to swap te hfc glock17 for a cyma cm045 ak74u?

Boom Headshot

Boom Headshot

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I also have a TM Benelli M3 shorty shotgun that i would take offers on as shotguns are not really my style :D , its in great condition as hardly used and comes with a sling and i think 10 shells. Anyone that does not know these shotguns fire 3 bb's at a time from its unique 3 barrels from a 10 shot (30 bb) imitation cartridge.

Ive got 70 for this mate?

SgtBeans

SgtBeans

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

• Guns: various

• Loadouts: lots
Hi How much for the M5 and do you have any mags with it etc.

Ta

Stay Frosty. Hitman22 Out.

BIGJIGGY

BIGJIGGY

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

• Guns: TM M3 shorty,HFC Glock, Magpul ACR, 2x TM mp5k, Magpul tactical AK, kingarms Druganov, Systema M4
60 with one mag mate. Where u based?

Hi How much for the M5 and do you have any mags with it etc.

Ta

MikeyK18

MikeyK18

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

• Guns: TM Hi Capa Xtreme, ICS M4 CXP
You have PM mate.

BIGJIGGY

BIGJIGGY

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Bump!! All still avaliable

NATO1114

NATO1114

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

• Loadouts: Full U.S digital woodland, full soldier 95, cutom viper belt rig
I will do 100 for shotgun if its in great condition only, and if I could see some pics. Hopefully not a problem but I would need it two toned, which I would pay for. Interested? PM me. ;)
If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain
- Morpheus 1999

konvix85

konvix85

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: APS M4 Raptor
Is the m5 still for sale?

BIGJIGGY

BIGJIGGY

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Yea mate it's still available, pm me with some details mate

Is the m5 still for sale?

NATO1114

NATO1114

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

• Loadouts: Full U.S digital woodland, full soldier 95, cutom viper belt rig
I have PMed you about the shotgun. Check your inbox please.
If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain
- Morpheus 1999

theunknown98

theunknown98

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

• Guns: JG MP5N
    SRC G36C
Left you a PM yesterday, not sure if you read it. Please reply/give a return offer if you don't like the price I suggested.

BIGJIGGY

BIGJIGGY

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

BUMP BUMP

All Guns still avaliable.

ics cxp concept now 300

jg G36k Tactical now 220

GhostTeam

GhostTeam

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
I'm Intersested in getting the glock? Is it still for sale? If so I'm very interest in it!!!

BIGJIGGY

BIGJIGGY

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

yes mate its still avaliable pm me with your age ukara number and location

I'm Intersested in getting the glock? Is it still for sale? If so I'm very interest in it!!!

BIGJIGGY

BIGJIGGY

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

bumpy bump

Ario

Ario

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• Guns: M9 Springer
What is the lowest offer you will take for the G36 ?

kaiser

kaiser

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Any chance you can remove the paint on the JG M5 Navy and sell it to me as a 2-tone?

Kai

BIGJIGGY

BIGJIGGY

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

The lowest I would go for the g36 is 190 including everything stated in the post

What is the lowest offer you will take for the G36 ?

maximilian331

maximilian331

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

The lowest I would go for the g36 is 190 including everything stated in the post

Hi mate I'm interested in the g36 is it still available .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users