Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pin and paddle

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Chris Whitaker

Chris Whitaker

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

• Guns: KWA M4 Tactical

• Loadouts: None

I need a link to somewhere where i can buy a pin and paddle for the bottom of a tactical stock. Thank you :)

CKinnerley

CKinnerley

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts
Can't say I've ever seen those bits sold individually myself.

I'd recommend just having a look around a few forums in the second hand sales, given how many standard M4 stocks people have lying around because they've replaced them with more gucci models, your best bet's going to be just buying a whole new one. The number of colt standard LE collapsible stocks that must be collecting dust in boxes around the world is probably enormous, shouldn't cost you much at all because there's a huge supply and nobody wants to buy them.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
I think the LE stocks are the best looking stocks there are, I'd love to have had one that worked, the pin and paddle were missing from mine too, but I managed to sell the gun on without those parts.

I was trying to find a pin and paddle set for ages but you just can't buy them on their own.

As Kinnerley has said, and I think I said it as well in another post, but you're better off just buying a whole new stock. So long as you get one that's actually labelled as being for the M4 that you have, there ought to be no problems.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users