Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Unknown Colt Python (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

MikeyK18

MikeyK18

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

• Guns: TM Hi Capa Xtreme, ICS M4 CXP
Here i have for sale a faulty Colt Python Pistol.

I am unsure of the make of this gun, a friend said it was a TM but i don't think it is as there is a ASGK logo on the side of it.

The gun is being sold as faulty as it doesn't hold gas and there appears to be something wrong with the trigger on it.

Shame as it looks awesome.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Ideal for someone who knows what they're doing and may have the know how to fix it, or handy piece for parts.

25 posted.

**NOW SOLD**

MikeyK18

MikeyK18

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

• Guns: TM Hi Capa Xtreme, ICS M4 CXP

Here i have for sale a faulty Colt Python Pistol.

I am unsure of the make of this gun, a friend said it was a TM but i don't think it is as there is a ASGK logo on the side of it.

The gun is being sold as faulty as it doesn't hold gas and there appears to be something wrong with the trigger on it.

Shame as it looks awesome.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Ideal for someone who knows what they're doing and may have the know how to fix it, or handy piece for parts.

25 posted.

**NOW SOLD**

Now sold, can a mod please close.

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
If the sale took place through the forums, can those involved please leave feedback
cheers

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users