Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mp7A1 AEG Tokyo Mauri

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

ukbilleh

ukbilleh

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
SALE ONLY - NO SWAPS/TRADES

Selling a lot of my guns off to raise funds. In excellent condition. Selling as I need to raise funds for training & career change :)

Kit includes:
Tokyo Mauri MP7A1
Standard clip
7.2v micro ex type battery
Charger and charging adaptor
US to UK volage adaptor for charging
I'll throw in a 500 approx BB's

Looking for 175 ovno - contact me on 07793 798423 (text or call - ask for will)
Postage on this is going to be no more than 15

A little blurb from the internet on this aeg.

Type: The MP7 is modern sliding stock submachine gun, which is destined to replace the MP5. This gun is highly compact, well designed and is currently in use by police and special forces.

Construction:
- Metal: Flashhider and rail accessory system.
- Plastic: Upper and lower reciever.
As with nearly all Tokyo Marui guns, this replica is light weight, easy and comfortable to use.

Performance
- BB Speed: Approximately 230-240 fps.
As with most airsoft guns, each production batch will vary slightly.
- Battery: Can accept 7.2v micro EX only. Battery is stored inside the front section.

All these pictures are new and taken within the last 24 hours. if you need specifics please ask.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

due to the number of people calling / pm'ing about this one - I am based in South Birmingham 15 mins from the town centre or 5 mins from J2 M42. Silly of me to miss this out :/

Price drop to 175 + 15 postage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users