Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

hello all

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

NinjaSquirrel83

NinjaSquirrel83

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

• Guns: None,as I dont think paintball guns count...
Hello folks,my name is Kevin and its been a while since Ive used an Airsoft weapon (prob 7-8years)So long infact that I have no idea what this UKARA thing is or how it affects me.At he moment I currently own a TM P90 Triple Rail that I bought new back in 2003-2004.Ive owned a few airsoft guns in my time,mainly spring pistols like the Glock 17 or Berreta,and used to run around the local woods with a few mates.So can anyone help mw with this UKARA stuff and how it affects me?
Many thanks.

mark2191

mark2191

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

• Guns: s&w shotgun
    ics m4
    m4/m15 variant
    g36c
    ca mp5 sd3
    l85 a2 (upgraded)

• Loadouts: lots and lots (ex army)
basically mate you need a ukara number so that you can buy rif's, without it you can only get the two-tones, you needs to play at a site 3 times in no less than 2 months before you can get your ukara number.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
as above,
Welcome :)

NinjaSquirrel83

NinjaSquirrel83

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

basically mate you need a ukara number so that you can buy rif's, without it you can only get the two-tones, you needs to play at a site 3 times in no less than 2 months before you can get your ukara number.

Ah,so its changed quite a bit then.lol.To be honest I dont think Id be able to commit myself to the 3 games in 2 months due to the distance Id need to travel.I think the nearest site to me is near Inverness and the next,Tain,which is prob about 1 1/2 hours drive.Doh!Does this new legislation restrict me from selling my current gun?

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
3 games in OVER two months

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
Welcome, and no it doesn't restrict you from selling. But it means you must check the buyer is over 18 and has a valid defence (a valid UKARA number will check both of these).

NinjaSquirrel83

NinjaSquirrel83

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Welcome, and no it doesn't restrict you from selling. But it means you must check the buyer is over 18 and has a valid defence (a valid UKARA number will check both of these).

Thanks mate.How can I check someones UKARA number as I dont want to sell it to someone without one as Ive heard I can get into a lot of trouble.

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
I think if you ring up Zero One Airsoft and ask them to check a UKARA number, they'll look it up for you and tell you their name and address, so you can check it with the person's details.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Any registered retailer should do if you ask nicely.

Welcome to the forums :)

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
Hey dude i live in Fochabers/Elgin thinking of going to Tain in the new year if your on our way fancy a Lift? so where abouts are you (closet town or Village)

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

NinjaSquirrel83

NinjaSquirrel83

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Hey dude i live in Fochabers/Elgin thinking of going to Tain in the new year if your on our way fancy a Lift? so where abouts are you (closet town or Village)

Thanks mate,but Im just south of Aviemore and totally skint at the mo.Christmas took what little of my pay packet that I had left.lol.Thanks for the offer though.

joshcowin

joshcowin

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

• Guns: we scar h aeg

• Loadouts: fbi type load out

• Sites: Maw,gfa
Hi there welcome to the forums

i like my guns how i like my women,loud
My ops are so black not even i can see them

All the guns ive owned:uhc w700,src g36c,kwa 1911a1,g&g gr-16,Tm l96 aws,g&g cm-16,ics m16a3,ics m16 ras dmr,we glock 17,we scar l cqc, Ares aw338,

sr-25,we scar h aeg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users