Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What is this called

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Chris Whitaker

Chris Whitaker

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

• Guns: KWA M4 Tactical

• Loadouts: None

Can you help me please, If you know what it is, please tell me what it is and where i can buy one.

Chris Whitaker

Chris Whitaker

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

• Guns: KWA M4 Tactical

• Loadouts: None

Can you help me please, If you know what it is, please tell me what it is and where i can buy one.

Attached Files

• Attached File  j.jpg   34.35KB   13 downloads

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
I lost that piece of a stock on my old rifle, I never managed to find a replacement.

Your best bet is to just buy a whole new stock, ought to be about 20, I'm not sure anyone knows where to buy the spring and pin set that hold the lever on.

Just search for an M4 LE Stock for whatever brand of M4/16 you want it for, I imagine you're after a KWA one?
That's as much as I can help unfortunately.

Though you could try and make one from scratch, you just need a screw, a nut and a spring. It's getting them all the right size that's the hard part.

Welcome to the forums by the way.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
A stock. :lol:

Which bit? the Pin or 'Paddle'

0 user(s) are reading this topic