Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

nixxxxx

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
Ease of use:
10/10

Speed of service:
10/10

Item as described:
9/10 - A few minor screws and pins missing as well as the optic being out of juice, nothing noticeable, nothing I can't sort out myself for about 2 and most importantly, nothing that affects the gun's performance.

Overall rating:
9/10

Would you buy from the trader again? Sure would.

Any other comments?

I think I was the AF-UK trades ambassador for nixxxxx since he has such a low post count and no feedback, but I'll be damned if people don't know he's a good guy from this feedback lol.

I was swapping my KJW M700P for his G&P M16A3, swap was organised in a matter of days, postage wasn't a problem or anything like that, in fact for the first time ever in a gun swap I didn't feel there was a chance I was going to be ripped off, and I wasn't!

I've been in contact with him about a few screws and things that were missing and he's offered to badger Zero One to send them to him so he can send them along, can't fault the guy at all.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
Hmm...

Items as described may need an update. When I finally got around to using the gun the other day I realised that the fps was shockingly poor, something I thought was odd considering he'd said he's only ever skirmished it once or twice. He made it ought that the gun was practically brand new and unused.

Just had it sent to Patrol Base for them to have a look at it, apparently the spring is knackered, the compression is completely gone from the cylinder and they've had to replace the piston because the teeth on it were basically gone.

So that's a new spring, piston and piston head that I've just had to pay for, + labour so I'm about 60 down. Not particularly happy about that.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users