Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

bristol airsoft

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

reno

reno

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Guns: my sons, AK47..SA80 BOLT ACTION..G36..L96..mp5k..and my lovely ak47...a walter pp9..

• Loadouts: ex qm dept yep ex army.....so most things..lol
Hi all,was wondering if any bristol airsoft members know of any close outdoor sites,now thornbury has closed,and thats (what i,ve heard by the way?),would really like to know as i just kitted my son out with 2 new rifles..lol..cheers all Dave

RR01

RR01

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

• Guns: TM Glock 17 GBB
    Dan Wesson 2.5in Revolver

• Loadouts: Multicam BDU

• Sites: None, now retired from playing

Hi all,was wondering if any bristol airsoft members know of any close outdoor sites,now thornbury has closed,and thats (what i,ve heard by the way?),would really like to know as i just kitted my son out with 2 new rifles..lol..cheers all Dave

Although Thornbury has closed, they've moved the main site to Lulsgate, so if you're Bristol based it's still not that far. Have a look on their website for directions (Ultimate Airsoft). Alternatives are Dragon Valley (at RAF Caerleon - not to far over the Bridge) or I believe there is one opened near Wickwar (can't remember the name but there is a thread on here about it). Also Airsoft Skirmish, up near Worcester or try First & Only Midlands (The Asylum or The Tunnels) both near Kidderminster, still not too far away.

RR01

RR01

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

• Guns: TM Glock 17 GBB
    Dan Wesson 2.5in Revolver

• Loadouts: Multicam BDU

• Sites: None, now retired from playing

Although Thornbury has closed, they've moved the main site to Lulsgate, so if you're Bristol based it's still not that far. Have a look on their website for directions (Ultimate Airsoft). Alternatives are Dragon Valley (at RAF Caerleon - not to far over the Bridge) or I believe there is one opened near Wickwar (can't remember the name but there is a thread on here about it). Also Airsoft Skirmish, up near Worcester or try First & Only Midlands (The Asylum or The Tunnels) both near Kidderminster, still not too far away.

UPDATE on this. Now heard that Ultimate Airsoft have closed both Thornbury and Lulsgate sites, so only the Law Courts now doing airsoft in Bristol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users