Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

cheapest p226 mags?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1893 posts

• Guns: cyma krinkov

..and a some other ones

• Loadouts: Docs n shorts!

high speed, low drag!

• Sites: Swedish forests..

TWA Anerley
    Epsom bunker
Sup, just wondered where I'll get the cheapest mags for kjq p226 gbb. Im looking to buy 1-3 mags. Not too concerned where in the world it is as long as they can be trusted..

Any ideas?

I had a similar issue with my ICS AK hicap, threw it against a tree and bob's your uncle.

my toygun is better than your toygun
serious stuff / AK picture thread

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4441 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
I think I got my 3 from Zero One, they're about 18 each, the price never really changes much regardless of where you look, I didn't really shop about much though.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users