Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Airsoft. The most expensive hobby in the world.

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

two_zero

two_zero

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1893 posts

• Guns: cyma krinkov

..and a some other ones

• Loadouts: Docs n shorts!

high speed, low drag!

• Sites: Swedish forests..

TWA Anerley
    Epsom bunker
Heard of this guy who used to get a new racing bike each year... in the excat same colour :D

(shed filled with red bikes^^)

Same here. Luckily she can't really tell one gun from another. So I try not to have more than 2 visible at any given time :)

This.

I had a similar issue with my ICS AK hicap, threw it against a tree and bob's your uncle.

my toygun is better than your toygun
serious stuff / AK picture thread

Dj_Babu

Dj_Babu

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: MAC11
    HG170
    G&G M4 Noisey Cricket
    Well L96
    Famas

• Loadouts: S.A.S themed
yep women do moan alot, but atleast where not spending money on crack!

Compo

Compo

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

• Guns: G3, StG44, AK47-SU, Glock 23
My partner would say it is the most expensive hobby in the world, and I have to agree with her that sometimes it seems like an endless pit that swallows cash. But hey what can you do eh?

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
Well my mum thinks it's a rediclous hobby but that seem to be a reccuring theme with mums and airsoft :P

Some of the girls I know got pretty pissed because airsoft came over meeting up with them one saturday. :lol:
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

bigshep

bigshep

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

• Guns: have: ics cxp, cyma ak tactical, 2x ak beta spetz, owned lots

• Loadouts: Ukranian TTSKO + assault vest, or OD PLCE
You want to try historical re-enacting, that's bleeding expensive, well the period I do is. I have spent at least a grand in the last year to get myself kitted out, let alone the tent, trailer, wife and kids kit and I still have more to get hold of. In the case of airsoft, its not too bad as I do sell guns I get bored of and reinvest the money in new toys.

Darkstar

Darkstar

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

In the case of airsoft, its not too bad as I do sell guns I get bored of and reinvest the money in new toys.

Exactly what I do, I sell my current gun before I move onto the next one, I have to add a bit obviously. Although since I'm getting a 400fps DMR I'm gonna have to invest a bit extra in a back-up, never really seen the need before now. Plus my gf has now expressed an interest so I might have to buy her something (well, myself something "for her" ;) )

RR01

RR01

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

• Guns: TM Glock 17 GBB
    Dan Wesson 2.5in Revolver

• Loadouts: Multicam BDU

• Sites: None, now retired from playing
Having kept a running total of everything I spent on airsoft over the last five years, including weapons, ammo, site fees, gear, etc., it's running at over 5K at the moment, even allowing for the weapons & kit I've sold on when no longer needed / wanted. So yes, it can be a very expensive hobby.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users