Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

what battery

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1, M16 MRF Stryker, 2 TM MEU's, G&P pulse rifle, KWA MP7, KJW X-5, Ares Tavor,

• Loadouts: DPM, assault vest, webbing. pattern 56 gear (falklands). congo mercenary.

• Sites: Cool under Fire, Apocalypse
i've got a systema energy CMB gearbox (normal piston head though, think deep fire) with a systema speed motor and a V1 ASCU. i've normally been using 8.4v batteries, but in recent months they seem to be struggling. i've also been planning for a long few months to change to a front wired system with an emod retractable stock and a simple PEQ for the battery.
Would it easily cope with a 11.1v lipo (as it says on the site) or should i keep with a 7.4v.
And what's the best battery charger, no expenses spared (we have weird voltages at our house and normally go through batteries like rice krispies).
thanks
geoff

352a9bbb-46e1-428e-9bba-d051fc3d1c54_zps

CKinnerley

CKinnerley

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts
For the price of a full Systems GB, it damn well better be able to handle an 11.1.

Component shop do some very nice looking all-singing Turnigy Digital Chargers, probably have more computing power inside than a lot of the laptops that get sold in PC World:

http://component-sho.../html/lipo.html

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1, M16 MRF Stryker, 2 TM MEU's, G&P pulse rifle, KWA MP7, KJW X-5, Ares Tavor,

• Loadouts: DPM, assault vest, webbing. pattern 56 gear (falklands). congo mercenary.

• Sites: Cool under Fire, Apocalypse

For the price of a full Systems GB, it damn well better be able to handle an 11.1.

what i was thinking, just want to make sure.

352a9bbb-46e1-428e-9bba-d051fc3d1c54_zps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users