Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I am the Jesus to the Gas gun using disciples.

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

lil airsofter

lil airsofter

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

• Guns: vfc scar-l, we svd, ics akS 74U, tm five-seven, ics sig 551, and lots more

• Loadouts: multicam and plce webbing.
just to take the good bits from the rest, what about the idea of sealing up seals to retain more regular gas, or heaters in mags or compnies developing a stabilized co2 or possibilities with hpa. this is all just ideas and probably *?% but something to mull over or put an r&d team on. (madbull)?
sights are there for a reason, you dont need a bigger battery, you need better eyes.

Mike-f

Mike-f

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: SR25
    M4A1
    G3

OK what you a proposing is not a new idea! you can get some very nice and compact C02 regulators for next to nothing! They regulate a standard 16g co2 cartridges pressure (700-850psi) down to 15-150psi

http://www.genuinein...-regulator.html

Iam looking to use one of these in my A&K SR25 as it will fit in the Stock!

Ahhh but an A&K SR25 is an AEG! I hear you saying! Well it wont be for long Iam upgrading it to my new drop in electronic gasbox see below.

http://youtu.be/0dzoPuqu7zI

Variable rate of fire, adjustable FPS, open and closed bolt modes and adjustable burst fire mode.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
Wow... That's seriously awesome. I can't believe the mag can feed ok at 32 rps!

Shame you don't have a proper chronograph, I have a bad feeling you won't be allowed to run it without decreasing the fps though, especially if it fires at 32rps with that fps lol.

Still, I want one!

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

lemon191

lemon191

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

• Guns: CM16 GBB
    JG M733
    TM AK47
    CYMA G18c
    AA R85A1

• Loadouts: ACU/UCP
    DPM
    DDPM

• Sites: Close Action
that looks painful! lol

Mike-f

Mike-f

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: SR25
    M4A1
    G3

Wow... That's seriously awesome. I can't believe the mag can feed ok at 32 rps!

Shame you don't have a proper chronograph, I have a bad feeling you won't be allowed to run it without decreasing the fps though, especially if it fires at 32rps with that fps lol.

Still, I want one!

Yes I do have a proper chrono the poor mans chrono was just to show the capability of the unit. As mentioned above the, FPS can be set (from 290 up to around 550 fps). I have been carful to design it in such away that it cannot easily be changed in the field! As the pressure is fixed and you need a laptop to change the FPS setting, did I mention that it can be set to provided different fps for auto and single shot, so switched to single shot you can have 400 fps and when the selector is switched to auto you get 340fps. Its also great as there is very little trigger delay, around 10ms in open bolt mode and 1ms in closed bolt mode. Below are videos of the chrono tests, there are more videos on my youtube channel.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
Is it as impossibly complicated, hard to understand and expensive as it all sounds?

'Cos I'd love a system that can do all that. I can't believe it was dead on 526fps for both shots, your SR25 is going to rape every other gun I've ever seen once you've got it all up and running 100% lol

What does the full rig look like? Can it all be hidden inside the gun or do you have to wear it all a rucksack or something?

If it's a simple and cheap, reliable alternative to the typical system used by AEGs then you might be on the brink of re-inventing airsoft, I'd definitely invest in a project like that if I had any money.

It'd mean guns would be waterproof too, assuming you've replaced the electric trigger mech for a mechanical one.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users