Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Colt M4 and Variants

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
hmmm... I dont normally like shorter rifles but a 12'' barrel and 9/10'' rail looks quite good :)

Hibernator

Hibernator

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

• Guns: ICS M4: CQB, CASV, Diablo, Tsunami. TM M14 DMR, P90
Here are my current ICS guns:

Fairly standard CQB with the rear sling loop (shortens the stock) and some krylon. Front wired PEQ15 goes on the other side:
Posted Image

Magpul bits, krylon and Diablo front end, stock tube lipo:
Posted Image

Love it or hate it digital multicam paint experiment, with huge suppressor (was an M16 and I kept the inner barrel), stock tube lipo:
Posted Image

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
nice, that middle one looks great :)

Hibernator

Hibernator

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

• Guns: ICS M4: CQB, CASV, Diablo, Tsunami. TM M14 DMR, P90
Cheers. That's my favorite - I usually take 2 guns to a skirmish to swap over at lunchtime but nearly always end up just playing with that one all day.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
I know NIckona will like the top one

CKinnerley

CKinnerley

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts
Posted Image

Posted Image
  • MOE Stock w/ 0.70" Buttpad *
  • G&P VLTOR 5-Position Buffer Tube
  • ASAP
  • G&P VLTOR Upper & Magpul Lower
  • MOE Pistol grip w/ Metal Base Plate Upgrade
  • Gen 2 Rear MBUS *
  • B.A.D. Lever
  • ACM T-1 w/ Dytac QD Mount
  • G&P Barrel Nut/Delta Ring Set
  • Crusader Tech 14.5" Outer Barrel with Mid-Length Gas Block Mounting
  • Mid-Length MOE Handguards *
  • MVG *
  • MSA *
  • TM Handguard Cap
  • G&P VLTOR Gas Block/Front Sight
  • G&P KAC Triple Tap Break
  • All G&P Internals save for the TM 363mm Inner barrel
  • My own 'Adaptable Solutions Sling'
* RS

Just as a note of warning to anyone that might be considering the same barrel, I had to do a fairly significant amount of dremel work to the root portion of the Crusader Tech as well as the corresponding area inside the upper receiver to put the front-set together. Just something to bear in mind.

Overall though, despite the effort required to get this thing fully assembled and solid, I'm fairly happy with the end result. The extensive use of plastic keeps the weight down, the longer handguards make it far more practical to use my preferred grip technique and the combination of the sling points makes transitioning between a myriad of positions extremely quick and easy. I originally set out to build something that would be comfortable, practical and efficient to skirmish with and I am pretty happy with the finished weapon in those respects.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users