Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A&K sr25 Full metal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

god100

god100

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Guns: ca m4
    a&k sr25
    tm beretta
    we m1911 tactical

• Loadouts: bratish dpm
Ive reluctantly descided to get rid of my beloved sr25.
Its full metal with a qd suppressor. Ive stuck bout 175 into it and it now bousts a harris bi-pod, rail covers, hero 3-9 x 50 scope, sling and detachable sling mount and 4 high cap (450) mags.
I have also rewired the stock so it now has large a tamiya connector to take a large battery.
last chrono'd at 370 fps.
The only minor thing is the latch on the hatch coverin the hop has fallen off but thay cost bout 2 and will replace it if i get 5 mins. It actually makes it look more authentic.

This truely is an awesome rifle and despite only using it TWICE, i love it but dont use it nearly enough. You could even strip every thing off it and use it as an assualt rifle if u wanted.

Im looking for 220 (or reasonable offers) + postage and can include my large batt (8.4 2200 mah) for extra 30 (over 50 new) if ya need it.

In way of swaps im ideally looking for a m249 but hit me with what ya got (I can only say no). Please no 2 tone.

Please msg me with email address for pics.

Must be vcra registered.

Thanks for looking and happy hunting.

God ;-)

god100

god100

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Guns: ca m4
    a&k sr25
    tm beretta
    we m1911 tactical

• Loadouts: bratish dpm
BUMPIDGE!!!!!

sergenat OD

sergenat OD

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Guns: 2 x Aks
    3 x l98A1
    1 x Lsw
    1 x M4
    1 x AR35

• Loadouts: LOADS

Ive reluctantly descided to get rid of my beloved sr25.
Its full metal with a qd suppressor. Ive stuck bout 175 into it and it now bousts a harris bi-pod, rail covers, hero 3-9 x 50 scope, sling and detachable sling mount and 4 high cap (450) mags.
I have also rewired the stock so it now has large a tamiya connector to take a large battery.
last chrono'd at 370 fps.
The only minor thing is the latch on the hatch coverin the hop has fallen off but thay cost bout 2 and will replace it if i get 5 mins. It actually makes it look more authentic.

This truely is an awesome rifle and despite only using it TWICE, i love it but dont use it nearly enough. You could even strip every thing off it and use it as an assualt rifle if u wanted.

Im looking for 220 (or reasonable offers) + postage and can include my large batt (8.4 2200 mah) for extra 30 (over 50 new) if ya need it.

In way of swaps im ideally looking for a m249 but hit me with what ya got (I can only say no). Please no 2 tone.

Please msg me with email address for pics.

Must be vcra registered.

Thanks for looking and happy hunting.

God ;-)

Dou still have the SR for sale.

Dou still have the SR for sale.

Justchillin1984@yahoo.co.uk
cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users