Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Load-Out Pics

• Please log in to reply
2588 replies to this topic

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
cool what shop? Jw...

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Aron

Aron

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

• Guns: Ares Tar 21,We M9, King Arms 24" free float sniper rifle, CYMA M14 SOCOM

• Loadouts: Multicam, 5.11 tactical VTAC vest (flat dark earth) 5.11 pouches, desert boots

cool what shop? Jw...

Rules of engagement. I had to go all the way to Essex and back took like 6 hours but there were loads of guns in the shop to hold so it was cool.
Claw Gear Stalker Mk2 Set for sale in Tan. PM me for more details.

keenananananana

keenananananana

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

• Guns: M4 ris
    Mp5a4 lighted forgrip

How about just call them MTPs? They kinda look like them haha

yeah but mtp's are completely different colours lol my dad has some lol but i would knick them of him but they dont fit me lol

but your still wearing an AMERICAN forces and AMERICAM made camo so if you get insulted if people say you look american then dont wear it lol

Aron

Aron

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

• Guns: Ares Tar 21,We M9, King Arms 24" free float sniper rifle, CYMA M14 SOCOM

• Loadouts: Multicam, 5.11 tactical VTAC vest (flat dark earth) 5.11 pouches, desert boots

yeah but mtp's are completely different colours lol my dad has some lol but i would knick them of him but they dont fit me lol

but your still wearing an AMERICAN forces and AMERICAM made camo so if you get insulted if people say you look american then dont wear it lol

I never get insulted at the site I play at. Everyone has their own different camo that they think looks good. I think multicam looks good just like other people like DPM. Its because they think it looks good in THEIR opinion.

keenananananana

keenananananana

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Mp5a4 lighted forgrip

im not saying i dont like it and other people not liking it, im just saying about the way you don't like being called american when your wearing american camo

Aron

Aron

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

im not saying i dont like it and other people not liking it, im just saying about the way you don't like being called american when your wearing american camo

Yea but being on a UK forum I think its a bit olbvious im not American just because I wear their camo :/

keenananananana

keenananananana

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Mp5a4 lighted forgrip

im not saying you are american you were told you LOOK american and you didnt like it?

Your saying that im saying you are american IM not! please re-read the posts

read my posts properly before you reply please! thank you

Hi guys i typed my loadout on here last week and got some photos takeen at the weekend so here they are on my flickr page!

i was going for a PMC/contractor look but couldnt find my tan trousers, so im wearing my new multiland

Enjoy keenan

My pics

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
Just moving what i said over to this topic,

Great Loadout :) Where do you play?

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

keenananananana

keenananananana

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Mp5a4 lighted forgrip

yeah cheers mate and i play at Ucap whos main site is based just north of Portsmouth which is a tunnel system under one of the nepoleonic forts and their other site is an old rehabilitation hospital just outside of Midhurst those pics where taken at the hospital site :)

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lots to add yet :P but its a start ;)

on a side note, dont i have nice curtains?

we have the same gun :P except i have a blue body and stock

how much did all this gear cost y0u
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
Aron, it dosn't matter if your loadout looks american its about what works for YOU and what YOU think looks good. My team are all British and we whear multicam so we probably look american despite whearing British badges with our team badge but who cares as long as it functions well and looks good ;) :lol:
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

Aron

Aron

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Aron, it dosn't matter if your loadout looks american its about what works for YOU and what YOU think looks good. My team are all British and we whear multicam so we probably look american despite whearing British badges with our team badge but who cares as long as it functions well and looks good ;) :lol:

Amen to that :)

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

Could always flag it as "MTP" B) but seriously I doubt anyone would mind! and even if they did what an Arse, probably spent thousands getting his load out 100%

Posted Image

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
Two of my many loadouts :)

Multicam loadout for my team (I will upload a picture with my new rig and helmet soon)
Attached File  154.JPG   1.29MB   133 downloads

Another picture of me in a smoke grenade
Attached File  64973_1585510512144_1067213613_1616023_6727119_n.jpg   67.42KB   120 downloads

My Greek Commando loadout (the army of two mask kind of kills the realism though)

Attached File  IMG_0034.JPG   1.34MB   126 downloads

EDIT: If you click on the pictures they get bigger

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
URL=http://img535.imageshack.us/i/p1011404i.jpg/]Posted Image[/URL]

My 3-in-1 loadout, UKSF civvies / generic PMC/Merc company.

Top to bottom (trousers and beanie hats)
Urban load (generic grey-green camo I picked up in tesco for 5)
Standard uniform, Woodland DPM (wear this the most)
Summer ('desert', but since I live in Yorkshire, I'm somewhat lacking in desert sites to play at) Without the hat, this forms my TF141 Favella loadout.

The strange brown-grey thing in the top right corner isn't a cat, it's my russian hat and red scarf, for cold weather games (and for if I start a Russian loadout...)

I'll try and get a pic of me in gear at somepoint.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

Loving the picture of you in smoke grenade alex!

And hurbert really nice loadout! youve done what i do, same vest same jacket / OD shirt and just change the trousers !

Posted Image

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
THAT is such a good idea, if only my brown jacket fit me properly :( i have these lovely trousers, wait ill get dressed up in a sec, take a few pics there you go :)

EDIT just remembered i don't have my new vest yet, ill take one of me in my old vest though

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

REMSoft

REMSoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

• Guns: TM Punisher MEU, TM G3, King Arms Blaser R93, CYMA RPK

• Sites: Apocalypse airsoft Detling
    Elite Battlezone

Posted Image

Do I spy a pair of 12GA shells? Or are they airsoft? I don't see an airsoft shotty...
QUOTE (PeteJC21 @ Oct 29 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it come with a pair of sunglasses?

If the guy was unarmed and you ended up putting him in a blender you'll get in trouble.

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts

Loving the picture of you in smoke grenade alex!

And hurbert really nice loadout! youve done what i do, same vest same jacket / OD shirt and just change the trousers !

Thanks! :D And thats a really cool loadout Hubert, I like how you can change it itno different loadouts

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
Thanks guys :D
I started it when I realised that attempting a Brit-Kit was a tad expensive, especially since I was making my jokey TF141 kit, so merged them. Works fairly well.

Alex, I have to agree with Matt!, the smoke grenade photo is a very nice , 'ghost' like picture.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users