Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PGC PROWIN full metal kit for TM 1911 Brand New!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

greg12

greg12

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi bought 2 kits one an A1 and this Colt MK4 series 80 from the far east these are near impossible to get hold of,all out of stock,I have heard that everything PGC Prowin gas to offer goes straight to Japan!!
Bought 2 kits got them on a back order email alert when they came in!! as i could not decide what one I wanted,I have decided to keep the A1 as Im into WW2,the Mk4 Kit is brand new never fitted,CNC machined from solid billet,anodized not painted like guarder,exellent fit not sloppy like guarder in my opinion the best kit on the market the workmanship/quality is amazing....if you can get it!!
Selling at below what i paid, this kit is in the UK with all taxes paid!!!129.00 plus pp

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users