Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Glock 18c AEP

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Farley1981

Farley1981

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

• Guns: Classic Army Sportline M15 CQB
    Sig P226
    M9
Hey all

I've just bought a Cyma Glock 18c for the winter and i need a spare battery for it and some mags,

is anyone one else using this gun or the TM version? if so could you point me in the right direction where to find the battery's and mags from?

Many Thanks
Rob

snuff

snuff

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Hey all

I've just bought a Cyma Glock 18c for the winter and i need a spare battery for it and some mags,

is anyone one else using this gun or the TM version? if so could you point me in the right direction where to find the battery's and mags from?

Many Thanks
Rob

You'll have to go for the 500mMaH (20~ish) batteries as the smaller ones aren't produced anymore--->here....
The mags are a bit easier to come by though--->here.....or---->here.
Hi-caps are available aswell,google them...
You could find them elsewhere but unless youbuy from across the sea the prices will be similar,secondhand AEP batteries are rarely any good especially the standard ones..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users