Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Selling Tokyo Marui Pro Line G36K (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Matt318

Matt318

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: M16 and glock 18
I am selling my Tokyo Marui Pro Line G36K as i have too many guns and i need to make some space, (also i bought this on the credit card and still need to pay it of! ). This gun is in mint condition, i bought it about 4 weeks ago and have skirmished with it once and put about 800rnds through it (cleaning it after the game of course, barrel cleaned too) . It has its original box, which is also in mint condition, and all that comes with the box, i.e the instructions, those few bb's they give you etc. It comes with a standard low cap mag and i am including a new hi cap mag that i bought for it also, if you compared it side by side with a new one there would be no difference whatsoever. It cost 399 when i got it a month ago, the hi cap mag cost 28.50, that's a total of 427.50. I am selling it all for 320 plus 15 for P&P but i would prefer a pick up or meet as it is easier, so you would be getting a practically brand new gun for a great price, and you also get a hi cap. The gun itself is a great weapon, it is really accurate and the hop up is great, as you would expect from a TM. The ROF is high and it sounds smooth. The sight, which is integrated, has some magnification which is handy and it is also a really good sight to use. The blow back is really cool and the kick is a quality feature, the stock folds out of the way which is handy for going through fox holes, all in all a great gun, a shame to sell it.

P.M me if you are interested, I will not be dropping the price and am not open to any offers as this is already an amazing price for what is essentially a brand new gun.

Matt

Here is a photo of it with the box and hi cap.

Attached File  g36box.jpg   1.98MB   35 downloads

Matt318

Matt318

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: M16 and glock 18
SWAPPED

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
If this swap took place on the forums, please can those involved leave feedback
Cheers

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users