Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WOAH!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Armourer

Armourer

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

• Guns: G&G - CM16 Carbine

• Loadouts: British Issue DP95 Combat Uniform
I just got all my stuff together, rifle, mag, battery, charger, BB's for the first time and had a brief test fire out my back door. (Like 10-15 round semi). F*** me it's loud! I thought it was going to be like starting my xbox up sound, not a car. xD

Also, mine seems really powerful :/ 15ft away, i put a plastic tub, i got a few shots to hit (bad aim xD) and it smashed through the front, and shattered parts of the back of the tub. And it's not some silly takeaway tub but i lunch tub!
Alastair
Pets
Male - Captive bred 2011 - Butter Morph - Corn Snake
Coming Soon - Female - Captive bred 2011 - Normal Morph - Royal Python
Airsoft
G&G AEG CM16 Carbine - Two Tone Green

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Don't worry I've seen cheap double eagle guns worth 35 do that ;)

Armourer

Armourer

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

• Guns: G&G - CM16 Carbine

• Loadouts: British Issue DP95 Combat Uniform
Now don't get me wrong, i'm not saying i wanna be wrapped up in cotton wool. But that freaks me out xD
Alastair
Pets
Male - Captive bred 2011 - Butter Morph - Corn Snake
Coming Soon - Female - Captive bred 2011 - Normal Morph - Royal Python
Airsoft
G&G AEG CM16 Carbine - Two Tone Green

lemon191

lemon191

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

• Guns: CM16 GBB
    JG M733
    TM AK47
    CYMA G18c
    AA R85A1

• Loadouts: ACU/UCP
    DPM
    DDPM

• Sites: Close Action

Now don't get me wrong, i'm not saying i wanna be wrapped up in cotton wool. But that freaks me out xD

its fine your cloths will absorb alot of the impact and your skin/body will move(im sure theres a better word but cant think of it atm but im sure you will get what i mean) on impact aswell which helps disperse the effect abit where as the plastic tub has no give or movement so it doesnt get rid of any of the energy so it breaks

also i remember the first time i went from shooting my cheap m83 somthing or other m4 to a proper rifle (tm ak) and the difference in weight, feel, rof and power range etc was pretty surprising

BaggyPants

BaggyPants

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
You should try it on an apple. That'll make you giggle :)

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
Just to ensure we're on the same page, baggypants means an apple mac computer..... one less to worry about then ;)

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Yes, so make sure you have good (if not amazing) eye protection on when you're using it, and that where your shooting is safe. You won't realise how much you liked your eyes until you shoot them out!

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft

You should try it on an apple. That'll make you giggle :)

Im gonna have a go at it then Amazingly it never occoured to me i too busy shooting my shed door and leaving Pretty patterns in it!

Just to ensure we're on the same page, baggypants means an apple mac computer..... one less to worry about then ;)

Oh well thats a bit too exspensive

Yes, so make sure you have good (if not amazing) eye protection on when you're using it, and that where your shooting is safe. You won't realise how much you liked your eyes until you shoot them out!

Im not even gonna try to do it to a rental i promise... Well more than once i promise!

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

bigshep

bigshep

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

• Guns: have: ics cxp, cyma ak tactical, 2x ak beta spetz, owned lots

• Loadouts: Ukranian TTSKO + assault vest, or OD PLCE
I have a washing up tub at the end of the garden (40-50') which is shredded from aeg fire, however the cardboard target above it has lots of bb's in it and a few gone through. Shows difference between rigid and impact reistance stuff.

Apples were fun, however wife did not like me mullering her new fruit tree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users