Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

brand new two tone a&k m249 para

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

bassman

bassman

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have for sale a stunning fully auto m249 para airsoft gun. It has been uprated and shoots at around 400 fps with .20g bbs. This gun is awesome, and weighs in at about 15bls! It comes boxed is brand new, and full metal other than the hand gaurd. It has a 4 ret electric site that i bought extra. The gun is two tone, making it legal to own, but can eaisly be spayed to the black as the gun disassebles in mins so isolating the hand grips, but to be honest i think it looks pretty cool as is. The gun is a detailed heavy replica in every way, and shoots about 15rps, and is very accurate too! I also have the downgrade spring if you wanna skirmish it. There are other springs available to increase power, but it easily mangles most things with the rate of fire! The trigger is very smooth, and does not stick at all. The gun is simple to upgrade. The stock pushes into the gun just as the real one, and the bipod folds into and under the hand gaurd and out the way. the open sites are very cool. It comes with a 330 round mag, but a box mag is available. The gun has a built in bipod. The gun has a 9.6v battery and charger. comes
boxed with 3000 good bbs
red dot site
bipod
instuctions
9.6v batt and charger
the gun is brand new. cost me 310 and the site 35

Am looking for 270 posted or 250 collected. gun can be tried. There is loads on this gun on you tube.

No pay pal, but cheque or cash or bank transfer please.

photos can be emailed

hazbo

hazbo

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

• Guns: 2 tone m 14 socom

• Loadouts: lots of it

I have for sale a stunning fully auto m249 para airsoft gun. It has been uprated and shoots at around 400 fps with .20g bbs. This gun is awesome, and weighs in at about 15bls! It comes boxed is brand new, and full metal other than the hand gaurd. It has a 4 ret electric site that i bought extra. The gun is two tone, making it legal to own, but can eaisly be spayed to the black as the gun disassebles in mins so isolating the hand grips, but to be honest i think it looks pretty cool as is. The gun is a detailed heavy replica in every way, and shoots about 15rps, and is very accurate too! I also have the downgrade spring if you wanna skirmish it. There are other springs available to increase power, but it easily mangles most things with the rate of fire! The trigger is very smooth, and does not stick at all. The gun is simple to upgrade. The stock pushes into the gun just as the real one, and the bipod folds into and under the hand gaurd and out the way. the open sites are very cool. It comes with a 330 round mag, but a box mag is available. The gun has a built in bipod. The gun has a 9.6v battery and charger. comes
boxed with 3000 good bbs
red dot site
bipod
instuctions
9.6v batt and charger
the gun is brand new. cost me 310 and the site 35

Am looking for 270 posted or 250 collected. gun can be tried. There is loads on this gun on you tube.

No pay pal, but cheque or cash or bank transfer please.

photos can be emailed

i can collect if your near portsmouth or ipswich is that the lowest price you can do ??? please get back to me soon i am very interested in this gun thanks :)

bassman

bassman

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

i can collect if your near portsmouth or ipswich is that the lowest price you can do ??? please get back to me soon i am very interested in this gun thanks :)

Hi have pm'd you.

colleydog

colleydog

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: sa80

• Loadouts: some
Still for sale?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users