Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

M4 hop-up access help?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Rorborillo

Rorborillo

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

• Guns: King Arms M4A1
    Double Eagle M50P
    KWA KM19 PTP

• Loadouts: Woodland camo tac vest
    Black viper pistol holster
    Black viper rifle sling
alright lads, ive got a problem with my charging/loading handle i think its called. anyway when i pull that back its meant to expose the hop-up adjustment screw. Mine does absolutely nothing, any idead of how to fix it would be much appreciated.
Cheers, Rorb

bigshep

bigshep

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

• Guns: have: ics cxp, cyma ak tactical, 2x ak beta spetz, owned lots

• Loadouts: Ukranian TTSKO + assault vest, or OD PLCE
open the reciever up and have a look at the inside top bit. You should see quite quickly what should be connected to what and what is missing. Sorry can't be any more specific, but I don't own the KA gun. I would imagine a spring/bit of wire has come off and needs replacing or reconnecting.

mark2191

mark2191

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

• Guns: s&w shotgun
    ics m4
    m4/m15 variant
    g36c
    ca mp5 sd3
    l85 a2 (upgraded)

• Loadouts: lots and lots (ex army)
what the man above said, had the same problem, if the spring is intact then it just needs re-connecting mate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users