Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

spring shotgun

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

mark2191

mark2191

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

• Guns: s&w shotgun
    ics m4
    m4/m15 variant
    g36c
    ca mp5 sd3
    l85 a2 (upgraded)

• Loadouts: lots and lots (ex army)
hi i have a shorty shotgun for swap/sale, Assumed CYMA as uses the semi adjustable BAX HOP unit. ( On or Off with a little adjustment in between) Shoots at around 230fps with better than expected range and is ideal for CQB/ Shotgun only games. Single shot per cycle.
Takes a 18rnd short mag (mag included) and you CAN get spare ones. There were 2 short 20mm rails on either sie of the receiver which are now not there but they were cosmetic only. No affect on the operation. Has a long rail on the top receiver.
Boxed, V Good Cond, works perfectly, never used in a skirmish, price wise open to offers on this but offer must include your choice of postage cost, swap wise most things m4 related, but if you had a gas pistol that you wanted to swap i may consider it, also usual checks will be made.
cheers
mark

Attached Files

mark2191

mark2191

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

• Guns: s&w shotgun
    ics m4
    m4/m15 variant