Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

best place to buy bbs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ikarma70

ikarma70

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

• Guns: A&K Dragunov
    Cyma cm030
    G&G cm16 raider
    APS UAR

• Loadouts: various
hi all, wheres the cheapest place to buy quality 0.2g bb's from by this friday please for under a tenner?

They are for a turkey shoot competition at my local target club so they dont need to be anything fancy but no biodegrades as my gun jams up on them.

most i have looked at include extortionate postage rates to say the least!

ATB
Andy

bigshep

bigshep

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

• Guns: have: ics cxp, cyma ak tactical, 2x ak beta spetz, owned lots

• Loadouts: Ukranian TTSKO + assault vest, or OD PLCE
With near instant posting, ebay is your best bet for blasters or try here, I have used these guys loads of times and they are very good and will ship quickly
Give them a ring for reasonably priced shipping and good quality bb's (shot about 40k of them in various guns so far)
http://www.socomtactical.net/

ikarma70

ikarma70

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

• Guns: A&K Dragunov
    Cyma cm030
    G&G cm16 raider
    APS UAR

• Loadouts: various

With near instant posting, ebay is your best bet for blasters or try here, I have used these guys loads of times and they are very good and will ship quickly
Give them a ring for reasonably priced shipping and good quality bb's (shot about 40k of them in various guns so far)
http://www.socomtactical.net/

cheers bud, just bought 4000 proball .2g for 5.40 and they seem ok from the reviews...thanks again :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users