Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

GP m4 MOE, GP XM177 m203 and VFC SCAR

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

jkerry2782

jkerry2782

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
Make: G&P
Gun/Model:M4MOE
Accessories: blue rubber, madbull barrel, lipo battery, magazine, mbus sights
Condition:like new
FPS:328
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:sale
Price/Payment:£265
Pictures: coming soo n

I have just brought a Celcius CTW so need to sell on some AEG to help pay for it, this GP moe is great, rate of fire and range is good and it handles very well, only used two or three times and well looked. Looking for a quick sale please.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Make:G&P
Gun/Model:XM177 m203
Accessories:blue rubber, madbull barrel, magazine, lipo
Condition:like new
FPS:340
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:sale only
Price/Payment:£300
Pictures: coming soon

I have just brought a Celcius CTW so need to sell on some AEG to help pay for it, this GP XM is great, rate of fire and range is good and it handles very well, only used two or three times and well looked. Looking for a quick sale please.

Make:VFC
Gun/Model:SCAR light tan
Accessories: lipo, two madbull barrels long and cqb, two guarder clear rubbers, two hop units, barrel extension, magazine
Condition:like ew
FPS:340
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:sale only
Price/Payment:£320
Pictures:coming soon

open to offers

I have just brought a Celcius CTW so need to sell on some AEG to help pay for it, this scar is great, rate of fire and range is good and it handles very well, only used two or three times and well looked. Looking for a quick sale please. the gun is fully working and you can swap from cqb and normal lenght barrel. the gun strips down like a real scar as well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i am open to offers on all this kit

jkerry2782

jkerry2782

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
Price drop

Scar 250
Xm250
Moe250

NELSON111

NELSON111

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Guns: none at moment want some now!!

• Loadouts: acu digitalss waffen flecks
are you willing to swap for ASUS X52F LAPTOP WORTH OVER 380 pounds still i HAVE HAD IT FOR three four months but got a standing pc now if u want to swap one rifle and bump some small bits on to it really its worth two of your weapons m203

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users