Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WE aegs

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/media/se...100001072119749

We tech aegs. Oh dear.
Id like to have high hopes, sadly I don't expect much...

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Lol cheers for the Mobile link, was a new experience on my laptop. XD
i don't think this is gonna end well, the only people who would buy them are probably reviewers, i may sound harsh but IMO WE should stick to their GBB line and perfect them, since some of their pistol's have the potential to be amazing but WE are wasting time. they make loads of money from GBBR's.

My thoughts anyway.

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
I think they have potential.

They'll certainly look pretty if nothing else. We'll have to wait for the reviews. Though most of the comments on the page linked are rather negative, they might withdraw the idea lol.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

• Loadouts: DPM
    OD RAV
Pointless. Completely pointless.

Stick to what you do best and make GBBs, not release another AEG in an already saturated market. Make me a GBB everything!
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Ask me about your Tanaka/KJW bolt action problems!
Here's a link to my M40 takedown guide, works for M700's too!

'No.' - Yotsuba, 47:17

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Up for preorder at airsoft world soon.
I'm ecstatic <_<
Posted Image

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
Are they literally just bog standard AEGs or do they have some sort of fancy features? 'Cos otherwise I really don't understand why they've bothered going to the trouble of making it when it will almost definitely be outclassed by practically everything, probably even the china clones.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
No idea but as you say, I dont see the point in entering an already hugely saturated market.
Apparantly theirs a video around, i'll have a look.

Winston Wolf

Winston Wolf

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
This the video review? CLICK

I was interested in this, but of course retailers will always big up their new stock and reviewers will but shine on it because of their free shipments. Can anyone recommend me a good M4 in the 150-200 price range? I'm not UKARA registered yet though, bare that in mind. I was thinking of getting a high quality rifle, getting it two-toned, then spraying it back to black when I'm registered. Is that possible?

Currently 169.95 on AW.net CLICK

Only on for an hour though and limited stock.
Experienced Airsofter. Main play site NSC Boldon, NE.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

This the video review? CLICK

I was interested in this, but of course retailers will always big up their new stock and reviewers will but shine on it because of their free shipments. Can anyone recommend me a good M4 in the 150-200 price range? I'm not UKARA registered yet though, bare that in mind. I was thinking of getting a high quality rifle, getting it two-toned, then spraying it back to black when I'm registered. Is that possible?

It's perfectly fine yeah, though you might as well hire a gun 3 times, get your UKARA and then buy a gun in its true colours from the start, painting it never gets the same finish and it covers all the markings and stuff.

Look at the G&G plastic bodied guns, the ICS Sportsline or the CYMA AK line for a good budget gun.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Video review of their M4 up on RWTV: http://www.youtube.c...ure=context-gfa

It actually seems quite good in all honesty. If the externals are anything like their GBBR line then they ought to at least feel better than other AEGs, my G&P M16 feels crap compared to my old WE M16.

I like the classic M4 look they've gone for as well, no strange angled stock like on the ICS or weird length hand guard. If the price is right then I might pick one up one day.

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

• Loadouts: DPM
    OD RAV
Personally when it comes to WE products I've continually been met with disappointment. Less than great internals and a subpar finish is what I've come to expect and I'm not holding out any hope for this one, just adding a lack of innovation to the list.
Maybe I'm wrong, and I almost hope I am but I have a feeling that the "decocking" safety will be the weapons weakest link given time to wear in.

Also, shimmed my plump round rump. They sound like they've used sand for lube.
Easily the most negative view I've had on a recently released product so far, but their P226 did not look too good and the rest of their lineup isn't the best either, bar the non-AR open bolt series. They were quite good, and different.
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Ask me about your Tanaka/KJW bolt action problems!
Here's a link to my M40 takedown guide, works for M700's too!

'No.' - Yotsuba, 47:17

leothelion

leothelion

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Guns: G&P - M4 vsbr - AEG
    TM - beretta (Tatical Master) - GBB
    TM - L96 (upgraded) - spring sniper

• Loadouts: Whatever suites (prefer to go light though)

• Sites: All over but im a member at First and only (Reading)
Ive herd bad things about WE stuff but i like to keep an open. I would still love a WE TECH m14 ebr. But am i the only one whos slightly board of the m4 varients? Lets see something else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users