Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A&K M4 CQB (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
Putting this back up for sale as unfortunately, the previous buyer was unable to.

I have an A&K M4 CQB-R (this one) but as the wires were getting ruined by the adjustable stock, it's re-wired to the front (large Tamiya) and I have replaced the RIS handguards with standard ones capable of holding an 8.4v battery.
The rear sight has been replaced with a metal M4/M16 carry handle as I want the CQB style rear sight.
The gun is full metal (excluding pistol grip, handguard and stock), the receiver has white trademarks (shown in last picture).

The gearbox has an issue, but I have no idea what causes it - I'm pretty certain it's an easy fix.
It will lock seemingly randomly when firing, sometimes it will last a whole day, others it won't last 20 minutes before it locks.
I think it may be an issue with batteries because after it locks, if I change the battery it works perfectly. It seems as if the battery isn't providing enough power. I have always used an 1100 or 1600mAh 8.4v battery.
I'm useless when it comes to gearboxes and I don't fancy paying someone to look at it for me, so this is the main reason I'm selling.

I have also replaced the nub in the hop unit with a MadBull X-type one because I managed to lose the stock one. It works well and gives better consistency than before.

Other than above, the gun is completely stock, has a 285mm inner barrel, metal hop unit, the stock gearbox and comes with a 300 round hi-cap magazine. I got it as Christmas present last year, so is almost a year old but has been cleaned regularly.

The gun has a metal body, barrel and sights, the stock, handguard and pistol grip are good quality plastic, none of that cheap shiny crap.
The magazine and end of the barrel near the sight are pretty scratched but it can be solved quite easily by a nice can of spray paint .

Here's a quick run down following the template provided;
Make: A&K
Gun/Model: M4 CQB-R (RIS and rear sight replaced)
Accessories: 1x 300round metal hicap magazine, original box and documentation.
Condition: Externally good, used. Internally, gearbox locks - an easy fix for someone who knows what they're doing.
FPS: 280 last chrono, but hop was broken and stuck on maximum (fixed now). It was 336 FPS new, XSite lowered it from 542 FPS before sending out to me.
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No
Price/Payment: offer.
Pictures:
http://imageshack.us...1120400241.jpg/
http://imageshack.us...1120400238.jpg/
http://imageshack.us...1120400239.jpg/
http://imageshack.us...1120400240.jpg/

Any more questions or requests, just ask.

Thanks for reading,
Liam.

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

Woodland DPM
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Urban Assault (UA)
Much overdue bump, I'm also now in the process of attempting to fix the gearbox problem.
I'll bump again once I've tested it properly and post results/condition of gun after.

SgtBeans

SgtBeans

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

• Guns: various

• Loadouts: lots

Much overdue bump, I'm also now in the process of attempting to fix the gearbox problem.
I'll bump again once I've tested it properly and post results/condition of gun after.

Hi Liam,

What sort of money are u looking to get for this ? Not fussed about the gearbox prob ?

Stay Frosty. Hitman22 Out.

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

Woodland DPM
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Urban Assault (UA)

Hi Liam,

What sort of money are u looking to get for this ? Not fussed about the gearbox prob ?

Sent you a PM.

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

Woodland DPM
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Urban Assault (UA)
This is now sold, thanks.

And before you ask, yes, I'll leave feedback!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users