Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Airsoft Newcastle?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Ark

Ark

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Lo,
Any owners, marshals or players to Newcastle based sites on here?

Ta,

Gutted :(

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
I think if you google Airbana or airsoft map or something like that, there's a google maps style thing that has all the UK skirmish sites marked on it with links to their websites, you could have a look on that and see which are closest to you that'd be your best place to start.

As for people being from Newcastle, you're not alone, I don't think there's anyone from Sheffield on here either. If there is they don't come on here much.

You might end up having to drive for about an hour to get to a site, the site I go to is in Nottingham/Mansfield, a good 50 or so minutes away.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Ark

Ark

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Thanks mate. Yes there a few sites but they don't really have up to date websites and some really sparse info.

Will keep searching, failing that its my usual trip to scotland to my home site to play.

:)

Hudson

Hudson

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

• Sites: F&O Khe Sahn; Otley. Brit Tac; Bawtry. Rifleworks Airsoft; Co. Durham
http://www.nscairsoft.co.uk/

It's One of the nearest sites to you on the UK Map; current info and with games upcoming in the next week or two and only a short drive away from Newcastle... Voila. :)

FPS; Also known as 'Faulty Player Syndrome'. The condition by which the user feels the insatiable need to increase a weapon's power; which is inversely proportionate to their skill.

Ark

Ark

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Thank you, I was getting a dns error on their, site but working now..

Chaars :)

coke

coke

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

• Guns: SRC g36c
    HFC p8 (spring)

• Loadouts: Flecktarn loadout
I tnk there's about 2 or 3 sites half way in-between Newcastle and Middlesbrough around were I live but sadly I have still unheard of a airsoft shop around Newcastle there is the army and navy surplus shop in town though for ur loadout needs :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users