Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DMR

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Darkstar

Darkstar

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
Hey guys, I've been playing airsoft for a while now and am currently just waiting on the arrival of my UKARA number. However, as it will be arriving within the next week or so I thought I'd ask around and see if anyone had DMR of some type for sale. Now I know that it'll be a lot easier if I offered some criteria for this.

- Not too bothered what kind of gun it is, feel free to hit me with anything.

- Doesn't have to be a 400+FPS monster, I'm after something that'll outrange stock AEGs while maintaining effective accuracy and grouping.

- Not too expensive, unless it's really special I don't really want to go over 200-250, I can get a brand new one for cheaper and upgrade it wihout too much extra cost due to site discounts so please be reasonable :).

- No bolt actions - I'm a decent shot but I prefer to have the backup fire power of a semi-auto, plus I'll be using it mostly for counter-sniping.

- Not too worried about accessories although they're always nice :).

- Not crazy about highcaps, I prefer midcaps but if highs are all you have then it's no problem, I can always grab a few midcaps new :).

- Not a requirement, but an up to date firing/accuracy video would be really appreciated, and who knows, may very well sway me towards your gun and you as a buyer.

Any and all offers will be considered but please bear my criteria in mind :). Cheers

Darkstar

Darkstar

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
No one? Really? Come on guys, someone must have one they're willing to sell.

silent bobgrid

silent bobgrid

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

No one? Really? Come on guys, someone must have one they're willing to sell.

I have a G&G M14 EBR aeg for sale but its out of your price range i think.

400 with two high caps, acog red dot and green day laser. Hasnt ever been gamed.

Darkstar

Darkstar

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

I have a G&G M14 EBR aeg for sale but its out of your price range i think.

400 with two high caps, acog red dot and green day laser. Hasnt ever been gamed.

Sorry, I've sorted out something on another forum now, thanks anyway :). I appreciate the offer :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users