Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TOKYO MARUI VSR-10!CHEAP (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

SuperAirsoftMad

SuperAirsoftMad

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

• Guns: sa80 ,vrs-10 tokyo marui

• Loadouts: dmp
THIS IS A VRC-10 TOKYO MARUI ,i got this gun about a year ago,hardly used it only been to one skirmish.
but it does have alot of scratches,if u email me ill send you a picture and everything.

i would happily sell this for 70 POUND!!!the lowest i would go would be 60...
its fully metal i think the fps is 340?dont really know tbh.it will come with 2 mags each holding 30 rounds each.

i got this gun with only the gun and mags,so it wont come with any manule or box,but i will put it in a box,but not the box it came with
:)

please email me if ure interested and ill send you picture and more info:).

Krawli

Krawli

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

• Guns: G36C, M4A1 with M203, M15A1, P90, UMP, CQB Shotgun, Beretta M92, Hi Capa 4.3, Glock 19, P99.

• Loadouts: British DPM & Full OD

THIS IS A VRC-10 TOKYO MARUI ,i got this gun about a year ago,hardly used it only been to one skirmish.
but it does have alot of scratches,if u email me ill send you a picture and everything.

i would happily sell this for 70 POUND!!!the lowest i would go would be 60...
its fully metal i think the fps is 340?dont really know tbh.it will come with 2 mags each holding 30 rounds each.

i got this gun with only the gun and mags,so it wont come with any manule or box,but i will put it in a box,but not the box it came with
:)

please email me if ure interested and ill send you picture and more info:).

Hi, I will have this off you pending on a look at some pics please.
Is it fully working, no breaks, snapped bits. etc?
If I go to the 70 will that include postage?

Anyway please let me know.

Kindest regards
Kev

kevrawlinson@yahoo.com

SuperAirsoftMad

SuperAirsoftMad

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

kevrawlinson@yahoo.com

hello krawli
yeh i will try and get some pictures to you,ermm this is my first time ever using this airsoft forum ,so will try to send some to you:)
and yes fully working,but like i said it does have alot of paint scrtach,nothing a good old coat of paint cant fix:) and no no breaks no snapped pieces,it comes with silencer aswell:)
if u have a mobile number it would be very much more easier for me to send pics to u,and no its not with postage.

Krawli

Krawli

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

• Guns: G36C, M4A1 with M203, M15A1, P90, UMP, CQB Shotgun, Beretta M92, Hi Capa 4.3, Glock 19, P99.

• Loadouts: British DPM & Full OD

kevrawlinson@yahoo.com

hello krawli
yeh i will try and get some pictures to you,ermm this is my first time ever using this airsoft forum ,so will try to send some to you:)
and yes fully working,but like i said it does have alot of paint scrtach,nothing a good old coat of paint cant fix:) and no no breaks no snapped pieces,it comes with silencer aswell:)
if u have a mobile number it would be very much more easier for me to send pics to u,and no its not with postage.

Cool, my number is 07980614332.
If the lowest you would go is 60 what are you looking at all in posted?
Also how would you take payment? PayPal?

Cheers for getting back to me so fast.

SuperAirsoftMad

SuperAirsoftMad

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

im really sorry man

im trading guns with another person,and its a offer i cannot turn down,im really sorry about that i should of told u about this,really sorry.

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
Thanks for letting us know :)

Closed

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}