Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Templars Assault Systems drop leg molle panel

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

psion

psion

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

• Guns: M4A1
    Sig Sauer P226
    Para Ordnance

• Loadouts: Coyote tan RAV, currently running with british DPM but i want to change that up.

• Sites: anywhere and everywhere, recently Urban assault in Peterborough and the Sandpit near Dartford
This is pretty self explanitory, drop leg molle panel by TAS, well made, 2 belt straps with quick release buckle and 2 leg straps, i have a few of these, they are brand new and in their packets.

13 a pop posted to you.

paypal would be lovely.

A

(sorry can't upload the pic.... not sure why)

psion

psion

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Sig Sauer P226
    Para Ordnance

• Loadouts: Coyote tan RAV, currently running with british DPM but i want to change that up.

• Sites: anywhere and everywhere, recently Urban assault in Peterborough and the Sandpit near Dartford
Bump it up!, offers taken if anybody wants one.

special offer! i can sell 2 of these, (since most people have 2 legs) for 21, postage inc.

thats a 5 saving!

You can't get these things cheaper (i've checked)

psion

psion

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Sig Sauer P226
    Para Ordnance

time for a bump i think

these things are great with ATACs, US Digital, and coyote brown even works reasonably well with british woodland DPM. strap a dump pouch onto it strap it to your left leg and it makes mag changes much quicker and simpler, or if you like a lightweight loadout then 4 or 5 well set up shingles gives you an ammo platform and the perfect drop of your hand.

1 for 13 2 for 21

psion

psion

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Sig Sauer P226
    Para Ordnance

time for a bump, i'm open to negotiation if there is anything to offer, multiple sales for example. or any other kit you may want rid of.

d_loydy00007

d_loydy00007

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

• Guns: G&G Toptech 416
    G&G Toptech CQB-S
    SRC G36C
    ICS M4 (in pieces)
    L96
    KWA Glock 18c

• Loadouts: British army DPM but mostly MTP
    Warrior Assault System Chest Rig

• Sites: Lincolnshire Airsoft Club
    Modern Airsoft Warfare

time for a bump, i'm open to negotiation if there is anything to offer, multiple sales for example. or any other kit you may want rid of.

i will take a pair for 20. let me know your email address for paypal payment if your interested

i will take a pair for 20. let me know your email address for paypal payment if your interested

payment sent mate!!

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Need confirmation from seller, thanks.

d_loydy00007

d_loydy00007

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

• Guns: G&G Toptech 416
    G&G Toptech CQB-S
    SRC G36C
    ICS M4 (in pieces)
    L96
    KWA Glock 18c

• Loadouts: British army DPM but mostly MTP
    Warrior Assault System Chest Rig

• Sites: Lincolnshire Airsoft Club
    Modern Airsoft Warfare
just like to say that the service was fantastic - thank you!!

items great too - just what i needed!!

Good luck with shifting the rest!

Tank-uk

Tank-uk

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

• Guns: Fn P90, Beretta 92 FS, pump action shot gun,Dan wesson 6 & 4 inch revolver,L96 Sniper

• Loadouts: British desert, British woodland, tan contractor, black

just like to say that the service was fantastic - thank you!!

items great too - just what i needed!!

Good luck with shifting the rest!

Have you any of these left mate. Would you trade for a new od Blackhawk leg panel?

psion

psion

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Sig Sauer P226
    Para Ordnance

Have you any of these left mate. Would you trade for a new od Blackhawk leg panel?

yes I do have a few still available, you have a PM.

I am short a few tan MOLLE pouches if anyone has any going spare and is interested in a trade.

psion

psion

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Sig Sauer P226
    Para Ordnance

Bump time again, still got a few, please feel free to email me at andyking4@hotmail.com

psion

psion

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Sig Sauer P226
    Para Ordnance

And another bump! Really need rid of these now folks, make me a reasonable offer and I'll see what I can do.

psion

psion

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Sig Sauer P226
    Para Ordnance

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP! epic with a dump pouch! 13 posted i need coyote tan pouches if you wanna swap em out, will also accept an Ace SOCOM M4 stock, an ACOG, or a metal M4 receiver although i know my chances are not good for the last 3

deany g

deany g

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

• Guns: TM/G&P mk14
    TM m14 socom
    tm 911

• Loadouts: muticam uniform
    flyye vest
    flyye blast belt
Hey there do you have any of the panels lefted for same?

psion

psion

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Sig Sauer P226
    Para Ordnance

Hey there do you have any of the panels lefted for same?

yes mate, how many do you want? i have a few.

psion

psion

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Sig Sauer P226
    Para Ordnance

bump! yes they are still here! get em while they are .... here?!?!

psion

psion

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Sig Sauer P226
    Para Ordnance

BummmmmmP

psion

psion

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Sig Sauer P226
    Para Ordnance

el bumpo!

kungfumonkey

kungfumonkey

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

• Guns: currently hire gunner (until ukara is sorted again)

• Loadouts: various odds and sods i managed to save from the ex's clear out of my gear

• Sites: first and only (the tower)
hey mate did u say a dump pouch is included if so whats the best price you could do for 2 please?

Say hello to Alexandria, but be careful she bites

psion

psion

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Sig Sauer P226
    Para Ordnance

nope, just the molle platforms mate, but dump pouches are readily available for not much money.

Dump pouches

can do 2 platforms for 21

psion

psion

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Sig Sauer P226
    Para Ordnance

Bumpage, still going boys and girls, come get em. think i have about 5 left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users