Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

M249 and M14 EBR or DMR wanted!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

theairsoftlad

theairsoftlad

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

• Guns: Celcius CTW MX2
    TM MP5 SD2
    TM MK23

• Loadouts: Black (night-ops)
    DPM
    Digital (U.S. Military camo)
Hello,

I have been wanting an M249 (preferably para but i'm not picky) and would be extremely interested if anyone had one for sale

I am also looking for an M14 DMR for myself and an M14 EBR for a friend of mine.

If you have any of these guns and are considering selling them please could you contact me as I would happily take them off your hands :D

silent bobgrid

silent bobgrid

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hello,

I have been wanting an M249 (preferably para but i'm not picky) and would be extremely interested if anyone had one for sale

I am also looking for an M14 DMR for myself and an M14 EBR for a friend of mine.

If you have any of these guns and are considering selling them please could you contact me as I would happily take them off your hands :D

i have both in imacculate condition.

GG m14 ebr never gamed, with acog red dot and green laser
star m249 never gamed with upgraded spring (not hot) just stable

Call me 07881 941 831 if interested. I live in South Yorkshire near Doncaster.

cheers

Matt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users