Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ares SA80A2 (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Spoon987

Spoon987

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

• Guns: Ares SA80 with Daniel Defence RIS, Elcan Spectre scope and Grip pod.
    G&P M4A1

• Loadouts: Brittish DPM
Make: Ares
Gun/Model: SA80A2, L85A2
Accessories: Daniel Defence RIS, Surefire Torch (comes with 6 extra batteries), Elcan Spectre Dr 4x with illuminated (red/green) reticule, Grip pod, SA80 Sling, Vortex flash eliminator (not fitted), tan rail covers, original iron sights, Magpul PTS EMAG (120rnd), 7.4 2200 mAh Lipo.
Condition: Used, Skirmish Scratches, Ive used it once since I brought it and couldnt get along with it, range isnt amazing but this could be down to the fact that its just had a new hop rubber and the bb's I was using were too light .25's would give have been better.
FPS: Unknown
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: N/Y/Y
Price/Payment: looking for around 400 including postage and paypal, open to offers and will consider almost anything in part ex, but not GBBR's sniper rifles or chinasoft. Looking for a good pistol.
Pictures: below

Brought this as someones no expense spared project and cost them approx 800, base gun is ares, its had a Daniel Defence RIS fitted, issue tan rail ladder covers, issued grip pod (much better quality and feel than clones), clone surefire scout light torch.
Has a 20mm rail conversion fitted with a Elcan Specter clone 4x sight with illuminated red/green reticule.
Real steel sling fitted.
Has a 7.4v 2200 lipo fitted in the handguard (included)
internally it has had some internal upgrades for example Madbull Barrel 6.03, Hurricane polycarbonate piston, Guarder piston head and Guarder Black Hop Rubber.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I would prefer a cash sale, but I will consider anything in part ex or as straight swap. So PM me with what you got.

Spoon987

Spoon987

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

G&P M4A1

Bump, drop to 375, open to cash and swap offers.

STScuby

STScuby

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Bump, drop to 375, open to cash and swap offers.

Hi I am interested and have cash waiting, pm to follow
BR

Spoon987

Spoon987

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

G&P M4A1

Sold, mods please close

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users