Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Upgraded G & G Top Tech 416

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

• Guns: Magpul Masada
    TM Sig 226

• Loadouts: Lots
Right, up for grabs you have my heavily upgraded G & G Top Tech HK 416

Inlcluded is the following

Gun, Dragon Red Fully Traded Eotech 551, Magpul Vert Foregrip, M6X Torch and laser combo with Pressure pad switch.

The upgrades include the following :
G & G Upgraded Hop Chamber
TK Twist Barrel
Airsoft Systems Smart Control Unit
CNC'ed Gearbox (Reinforced Casing)
Upgraded selector plate
VLTOR Stock with custom battery wired to deans allowing for the ASCU to fit in there also
Packed Trigger contacts allowing for micro systema like trigger pull

Only problem is charging handle removed (can be easily replaced with any M4 one, and the selector needs to be slightly to the left of semi to fire semi, full auto and safe works fine

This is a real labor of love so i am looking for 400 posted for this, which is more than fair considering all extras and upgrades included

The gun is lipo ready and works insanely well on a 11.1v but i just prefer to stick to normal batteries personally

Pictures on request, i wish i didnt have to sell, but need to in order to pay some unexpected bills, will consider offers on this but nothing stupid!

this weekend only down to 350 as desperately need the sale, i will also throw in 5 plastic mids and 1 metal mid
In the name of the emperor finish this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users