Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2X KWC CO2 Hard kick Uzi's

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

303 CJ

303 CJ

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Well here i have for sale my 2 KWC CO2 Uzi's!!

I bought the guns from the Phoenix Airsoft shop about a year ago in which time i have actually only fired one of them a handful of times. They have never been used in a game or anything of the sort, as i said, only a handful of times showing friends. They are both like brand new!! Infact one of the guns i have never taken out of its case, thats how little i used these bad boys!

Your probably wonderin why i havent used them after spending so much money on em...well.....impulse, weve all done it! And shortly after buying them my team and i quit airsoft anyway.

Ok about the guns:

KWC CO2 gas firing at 450 fps in either single shot or full automatic! If 450 fps is a bit strong for you, you can buy regular gas mags to take them down to the 350 mark. These pack a serious kick when fired and it almost feels like firing a real silenced uzi (yes ive fired one). They are an exact copy of the real IMI Uzi 9mm and are even stamped by IMI with its own product code, the only difference between a real uzi and these is that one fires bullets...thats it!

They are very well made, sturdy and heavy to boot! No mag wobble, no jamming, no slowing down under constant full auto fire like most gas guns do. Folding stock to act as either a forward handle when collapsed or as a nice shoulder stock when extended.

Each gun comes with 1 extra mag so 4 in total. Guns come in their own IMI engraved hard black cases.

Prices:

I paid 230 each!! And a further 70 for the 2 spare mags! So 530 in total!

I will throw in a bottle of 3000 .20g BBs & a speed loader absolutely free with this purchase!

And im willing to let all this go for 450 ONO!!! But if you want to buy them seperately each gun will cost 235 with a spare mag, cant say fairer than that!

Oh and if you buy the whole lot ill even throw in a HG gas blow back Desert Eagle in Black. Has a slight internal problem apparently and wont cost more than 20 to fix, bargain for what i paid for it *cough* over 100 *cough* :lol:

If you want pics i will be happy to send them to you!

P.S. Im based in Sheffield so if this is too far for you to travel i will post if need be.

303 CJ

303 CJ

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
300 last chance because they are advertised elsewhere.

Chalk

Chalk

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

• Guns: HK 416
    HK Mp5k
    Mac 11

• Loadouts: Terrorist !!!!
    Balaclava
    Shemagh
    Azer Bijan Trousers
    Gihad Vest
you still got these??

303 CJ

303 CJ

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Yes i do matey :>

303 CJ

303 CJ

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Bump

dan-afd

dan-afd

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Guns: jg g36, jg m4,berreta px4, walther p99. walther ppk. spas shot gun.

• Loadouts: none yet.

Bump

u still got theses mate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users