Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

AK Beta Spetsnaz Desert Eagle

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: ak47
this is the gun i have for sale.
its meant to be a AK Beta Spetsnaz Desert Eagle
i have found it on youtube for you to see it in action, as its basically the same as the one i have for sale.

the gun etc has been used before i bought it, but the accessories that come with it are brand new and never been used as i didn't take it up unfortunately
( viper gloves, protective glasses, army scarf )

Posted Image

Posted Image

just thought i would say that i have only just registered with this forum to sell this gun, as i dont know anyone who is into the sport.
so i had a browse over the internet to see the best place to advertise it, and let it go to someone who will use it properly etc.

price i'm looking for is 120 collected.

if you have any questions do feel free to ask, if i dont reply then PM me so i can reply to thread asap, thanks.

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

• Guns: s&w shotgun
    ics m4
    m4/m15 variant
    ca mp5 sd3
    l85 a2 (upgraded)

• Loadouts: lots and lots (ex army)
pm'd you mate

0 user(s) are reading this topic