Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WA2000

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

charlie11

charlie11

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Guns: PDW,VSR,SYSTEMA,M4,SR25 AND GLOCK :)

• Loadouts: Multicam
I would like to swap my wa2000 ares good as new and been upgraded a lot heres some info also selling it :)

Ok lets start of with the wa2000 this is one of the best sniper guns that i have ever had i have had this for about 9 weeks now and had it been upgreaded withTn head Teflon tight bore barrel 6.04. Pss10 150 spring, Laylax spring guide, Fire fly hard hop rubber, Pdi 2nd sear, Laylax cylinder head.The reason for THis sale is because i have to get some money for X-Mas it shooting around 400fps but wow the range on this is really good,i still have the box for this gun the dummy mag to and the spair barrle that was in it at first it got 1 or 2 marks as it made from real wood and metal all round. Ergonomic grip design with innovative bipod system for super stable firing. Bolt action system with precision barrel. Fully hand-made and fit to high precision. 20mm scope rail allows installation of a targetting system. A real collector's piece.I still have the box for this gun if you are interested in this gun i will be looking for around ********320 with out P&P******** as it been upgreaded that cost a bit thanks(SCOPE NOT WITH DEAL)

i would like to do face to face swap im in essex and no silly offers this gun cost me a arm and a leg to but this and upgrads ect

NOT LOOKING FOR ANY
SHOT GUNS
PISTOLS

LOOKING FOR
M4
M14
UPGRADED VSR
ECT

OFFER ME WHAT YA GOT THANKS:)

bullterrier

bullterrier

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

I would like to swap my wa2000 ares good as new and been upgraded a lot heres some info also selling it :)

Ok lets start of with the wa2000 this is one of the best sniper guns that i have ever had i have had this for about 9 weeks now and had it been upgreaded withTn head Teflon tight bore barrel 6.04. Pss10 150 spring, Laylax spring guide, Fire fly hard hop rubber, Pdi 2nd sear, Laylax cylinder head.The reason for THis sale is because i have to get some money for X-Mas it shooting around 400fps but wow the range on this is really good,i still have the box for this gun the dummy mag to and the spair barrle that was in it at first it got 1 or 2 marks as it made from real wood and metal all round. Ergonomic grip design with innovative bipod system for super stable firing. Bolt action system with precision barrel. Fully hand-made and fit to high precision. 20mm scope rail allows installation of a targetting system. A real collector's piece.I still have the box for this gun if you are interested in this gun i will be looking for around ********320 with out P&P******** as it been upgreaded that cost a bit thanks(SCOPE NOT WITH DEAL)

i would like to do face to face swap im in essex and no silly offers this gun cost me a arm and a leg to but this and upgrads ect

NOT LOOKING FOR ANY
SHOT GUNS
PISTOLS

LOOKING FOR
M4
M14
UPGRADED VSR
ECT

OFFER ME WHAT YA GOT THANKS:)

hi mate how about a G&G m4 with accessories

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users