Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ASG G36C

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Glen666

Glen666

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

• Guns: TM MP7A1 GBB, G&P M4 Spec Ops, VFC M4, ASG G36C, KJW P226 C02, 1911 STI Tac Master, WE Glock 17

• Sites: Blue Streak Airsoft
I've recently purchased an ASG G36C, i can not be happier with the gun. However, i would like to be able to maybe get a better rate of fair and or range out of the weapon. Any recommended upgrades/mods??

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
For better range and accuracy, upgrade the barrel to a tight bore and put a new hop rubber in it. Maybe even if a hop unit if the stock one is crap.

For higher rate of fire, switch to a high voltage battery or upgrade the motor to a high speed one. A high speed motor will probably need higher mAh batteries because it draws more power from them. Rate of fire isn't really important, so I'd start with rubber and barrel to get the range and accuracy.

Glen666

Glen666

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

• Guns: TM MP7A1 GBB, G&P M4 Spec Ops, VFC M4, ASG G36C, KJW P226 C02, 1911 STI Tac Master, WE Glock 17

Cheers, where would you recommend I get the parts from??

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff

Cheers, where would you recommend I get the parts from??

I buy all my stuff from Firesupport, prices are a bit high but freaking great range and always willing to help!
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

Glen666

Glen666

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

il check them out, just found this battery http://www.zerooneai...roducts_id=5529 would it make any difference or be usable with the weapon?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users