Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KJW m9 parts (about 2.5 full m9's) (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

joss1

joss1

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

• Guns: MP40, Thompson (for sale), colt 1911a1, detonics,
Make:KJW
Gun/Model:M9 (plastic and metal)
Accessories:
Condition: USED
FPS: N/A
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: maybe/maybe/maybe
Price/Payment:70
Pictures: whenever I can find a camera...
Right, this is essentially me selling off the kjw berettas which are from my long and futile attempts to manufacture the two compensated full auto m92f's from underworld (it hasn't worked yet...)
Anyway, included, are the parts to make one complete m9, excluding trigger bar, and a second, with a trigger bar, spring and a few other bits.
there is:
a full metal slide and frame,including all frame internals excluding a trigger bar.
a plastic slide and frame, again, all frame internals excluding a trigger bar and trigger bar spring.
a third frame, with various internals, and missing grips
various slide internals, etc...
Anyway, there are certainly enough parts, providing you can source a trigger bar for at least one m9, and this is a must have for anyone with a KJW,HFC,TM,ACM or LS m9 variant, of any sort, even if you just want a metal slide and frame for your TM, you can sell off the other bits for a profit!!!
Anyway, if anyone has any questions, please, feel free to ask, and I will be happy to answer them.
Thanks,
Joss1

joss1

joss1

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

• Guns: MP40, Thompson (for sale), colt 1911a1, detonics,
And SOLD!!!!!

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
If this sale took place on the forums, can those involved please leave feedback
Cheers

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users